• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what to expect with deca

Homesick_Blues

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
first run with deca..
test e 750mg 1-16
deca 375mg 1-16

what should I expect running deca for the first time?
when does it "kick"
typical results
how does it feel compared to test (alpha feeling)
etc.
Not talking about the bad side effects either as ive researched it and also have caber on hand just incase.. although ive heard many say I'll not likely need the caber with such a low dose of deca

thanks in advance!

I can't help much since my run was even a lower dose (200mg/wk) but I ran it for the therapeutic effect and w/in 4wks my tendonitis was completely gone and no more pain. Worked exactly the way I was hoping for.

For me pumps are good on nandrolone and gains are good. Sometimes a little watery but lots of real muscle tissue and some strength as well as comfortable joints. I have a lot of old injuries and they feel good on nandrolone

that's one thing I'm looking forward to... I don't have tendonitis but i work really physical job so my joints are always buggin me

sweet!
so does it give you a "kick" like test or does it just kinda slowly and progressively start to show?

Im rougly 2 weeks in give or take and the main thing ive noticed is "holy freaking water retention!"
honestly gotta be holding about 10+ lbs of water or so... although I did kick up my creatine dose when starting this cycle too..

Are you taking an AI? Usually bloat can be kept within reason if your estrogen is under control

Psssst...guys, if you're talking about Deca, you're referring to Prolactin levels being elevated. Caber is your friend there.

I love deca ...jjjjuuuuusssssttttt love it yea it will give u the wet look as so common refered too......I personally now this is just me before someone else chimes here again me personally always run it above 500mgs awk anything less is bs .....and I never run it less than 16 wks ...and I feel it comin on around 6 to 8 wks in somewhere in there but BAM IN 10 WKS wow the pumps and muscles size increase and strength increase for me is lovely ... ai is a must....I think ur goin to love it

I'm on week 5 or so and I look a lot thicker. I have way more stamina. I dam near recover overnight. I'm not getting much bloat at all. I guess I'm lucky. I'm stronger. I noticed it through weeks 4 to 5 but even with test e I don't really fully feel it until week 7. That's my personal experience I'm not saying that's how it will be for you. I'll let you know how I feel in he next few weeks. I think it's gonna hit full force soon.

thanks for the input guys!
maybe I'll bump the deca up to 500mg/wk? I was under the impression to run deca at half the dose of test, so would 500/wk be straight while still keeping my test dose at 750??
Also ive never had a problem with sides I just tend to retain a lot of water.. usualy on test ill start to get very mild acne around wk 8-10.. Never had a gyno flare or hair loss etc.

Gotta work at 4 am but i woke up hungry as fuck... fixin to pin, wondering if I should up the deca to 500 wk...

It's different for everyone. But I run nandrolone higher than test and love it. Most stay the other way to avoid erectile disfunction

It's different for everyone. But I run nandrolone higher than test and love it. Most stay the other way to avoid erectile disfunction

I upped it to 500mg.. I pin 3x wk so ill be sticking 250mg test and 250mg deca mon & fri.. and a pin just 250mg test every wednesday... Ill keep it posted how im feeling when it kicks in

Surprised no one mentioned yet to run your test 2 weeks longer then the deca so the deca can clear your system before starting pct

Back