• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone pin with 22 gauge needles ?

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to tractor supply today picked up some 3cc 1ml syringes and the smallest needles they carry are 22 gauge 1". I'll be injecting test e and deca. First cycle. Needle looks a little too thick but I will do it. Just curious does anyone else use 22 gauge and is it painful? Will be injecting in glute. Should I put the whole 1" in ?

if you're going glute with a 1" yeah bury it all the way and keep pushing until it dimples the skin, just to be sure your all the way in the muscle.

I use a 23g even for my chest and delts so I don't see a 22g being too big for glutes.

Dang... Where the hell can I get 25g ? Walgreens ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't sit here and lie to you, when I was a young man and we had limited resources we used them,that was some 18 years ago..

You'll hate life,let along cycling/AAS after a few shots with that..Use a 25g 1"-1.5"..

I won't sit here and lie to you, when I was a young man and we had limited resources we used them,that was some 18 years ago..

You'll hate life,let along cycling/AAS after a few shots with that..Use a 25g 1"-1.5"..

Thanks bro, imma try to get some from walgreens

Bro, you may as well use a harpoon.

Get Pinz brother. Order and you'll have in 2-3 days.

He means Getpinz one of the best places..some say its over priced..But who are the guys who say this? it lands at your doorstep,for near or around 30usd total for 100pins of your choice (mix match) plus that includes shipping and handling

IML Gear Cream!
He means Getpinz one of the best places..some say its over priced..But who are the guys who say this? it lands at your doorstep,for near or around 30usd total for 100pins of your choice (mix match) plus that includes shipping and handling

Thanks brother. Getting.com ?

thats affirmative

Its our pleasure!

i've used 21's as part of my daily injection procedure for years now. pain is relative to the individual. it wasn't until the past year i started going to smaller gauges.

I used 20 gauge for a couple of years.
I was to ashamed to post this, but since you did I will.. 17 years ago, my buddies and I could only get 18-20's 1.5s, we had Portugal sust..It was like a galvanized nail..I swore I would never juice again!

Get Shredded!
i've used 21's as part of my daily injection procedure for years now. pain is relative to the individual. it wasn't until the past year i started going to smaller gauges.
Damn dude!!!!!!!! Load with 23s pin with 25s but I'm a sissy ass.

Just ordered some from gpz so I will be drawing with 22 and pinning with 25

I have used 22g 1.5in with glutes no problems here.

I don't have any problems with 22g 1.5in in the glutes. My doc says 1in is not long enough for most people, and yes you can use 23g but is it that much of a difference. I save my 25g 1in for my quads.

All I have right now is 18g and 22g. Been using the 22's for about 2 months now.

I used to use 22 1.5 for glutes... Got 25ga now and am less f a pin cushion and don't clench everytime I'm about to jab myself. I remember once where I didn't thrust the needle hard enough/good angle and just pierced the shit outta myself. Last time I used those needles...

Last edited:
Only have 18' s n 23s but if you wanna support the forum you can get quality pins right here. Go to rc section. A board sponsor don't know if there is a issue saying there name so go see. Not hard to find . Three letters.

Went to tractor supply today picked up some 3cc 1ml syringes and the smallest needles they carry are 22 gauge 1". I'll be injecting test e and deca. First cycle. Needle looks a little too thick but I will do it. Just curious does anyone else use 22 gauge and is it painful? Will be injecting in glute. Should I put the whole 1" in ?

hell no i dont use 22g.. BIGGEST is 23g.. I usually use 25g tho.. And for glute your probably gonna want 1 1/2 inch unless ur really lean. 1inch is good for delts tho.

I suggest using 22g to draw and grab some 25g to bang

Back