• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca/test, long enough or go longer?

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be my 3rd cycle. First cycle was 12 week test e and the 2nd cycle was a 12 week test e & dbol. My last cycle was about 4 years ago though. I'm 34, 5'9" and 185 at around 8%.
Here's what I'm planning to start in mid September:
weeks 1-18 500mg test e (pin 250mg Monday/Thursday)
weeks 1-12 400mg deca. (Pin 200mg Monday/Thursday)
weeks 3-20 500iu hcg. (Pin 250 Sunday/Wednesday)
weeks 2-21 adex, start .25 eod and maybe go to ed if needed (have 30mg total)
weeks 2-21 prami, start low and work up to .25 eod or ed. (Have 70mg total)
weeks 22-25 clomid 100/70/50/50

i have everything needed to run it just like that, but it would leave me with a 10ml vial of deca250. Should I leave it like it is or use all the deca I have and go with 18 weeks of deca? I'd only have to grab 1 more vial of test and could extend the test to either 20 or 23 weeks.

i would up the deca to 500 at least through the 18. just make sure you keep in check with an AI which it looks like you are doing. For me it always seems like the 250-400 mg range a week on deca only supports joint control, slim to nilch mass gaining. Im sure a super vet will chime in as well.... looks good tho

btw welcome to ASF

i would up the deca to 500 at least through the 18. just make sure you keep in check with an AI which it looks like you are doing. For me it always seems like the 250-400 mg range a week on deca only supports joint control, slim to nilch mass gaining. Im sure a super vet will chime in as well.... looks good tho

btw welcome to ASF
:winkfinger:....guys gotta understand u should run deca atleast 16wks imo.....it takes a while to build up ....yea I felt it startin in about 5or6 wks but damn in that 10wk wow this was a lovely compound and sayin that y cut it at 12wks for:thinking:....run it to 16+ wks u will love it ....just my .02 ...

Thanks guys. I was leaning that way but it just seemed like such a big jump from my other two 12 week cycles. I'm assuming my 4 week pct is still good for the longer cycle right? I figure it would be since it'd be bringing me back from a total shut down either way.

Back