• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time to say EVERYBODY WAS RIGHT I WAS WRONG...........!!!!!

Disturbed Old Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PARS FUCKED ME FOR $6O0. BILLS and I need help to get the word out on Pro muscle where he is active ,,,I want all of you to BASH ME I deserve it and don't hold back, give it to me I;m not stupid but in this case I was!!!!!

IIIIII WILL FIND HIM I PROMISE I HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES .... BASH ME AND HELP ME BASH HIM ON """"" PRO MUSCLE"""""i will get this cocksucker for ALL OF US ....RIP PARS:paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

Last edited:
Your and idiot dirty old man but if I were u I'd let it go and move on

DOM, sorry to hear this. I did my best you get Pars to make good on people's orders, and some received and others haven't. What they actually ended up receiving is questionable at best, and should not be injected. Such a shame to see someone take your money and run.

Brother, it's not worth going after him. Even if you post on his pro muscle forum, the mods there just delete the neg feedback and ban the poster. They take that shit seriously. You will have your vengeance when Pars' business disintegrates on that board all on its own. You and I know that will happen- it's just a matter of time. PM me for the best sources on this board.

ProM won't allow you to bash him ODM.
Karma's a bitch and he'll get his.

I'm very sorry to see this happen to you Bro. No one wanted this to happen but you could see it coming over time. Pars was always very unstable, going crazy on people for asking simple questions and then he would come back making all these ridiculous promises which he never kept. Let it go . When you get set on taking revenge you give that person power over you to drain you with hateful emotions. Vengence is mine says the LORD ! I wouldn't want to be pars when he gets his.

Shitty situation for sure, but dragging it out any longer then it has been wont do you any good. Like mentioned above, drop it, and try to bring some peace back into your life. Pars is a dirty guy, and for some reason I can easily see him sending dirty shit your way just to get you off his back. I still believe he screwed a former member here OSL out of a shit load of money, but that's a different story...

I've been burned and mad but I've learned the sooner I let it go the better he's a piece if shit font let him get to u otherwise he wins hell get his

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT'S FUNNY IS HE STILL EMAILS ME LIKE HE CARES , I ALMOST GOT HIM TO MOVE NEAR ME SO I COULD DISMEMBER HIM... BUT IT DIDN'T WORK...RATS!!!

Yeah, he might still send it to you. Some people received after MONTHS out of the blue with no contact. But like GS said, the shit doesnt look filtered/wrong dosage or something. Dont risk it.

How pissed do you think it will make every one when I tell them pars is luckysleven ?

Jk but, I do think it ironic that pars was going to hire Big Ben, then ben is repping lucky all the sudden out of the blue, and then no one gets anything! Way to triple the money!

That whole situation was fucked I'm glad we have a solid board with some solid ass bros! Hope we can keep Thees kind of things from happening here!

Ya he was funny! Everyone lost! Sucks especially if he was just a pawn! But for all I know he was the mastermind! LOL ;)

Back