• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gyno??

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a quick question. If I do start getting a swollen gland in my nip from aas it's only in my right one, why???

because all your excess E2 said "fuck your left nip, lets get the right one."

Get some nolva up in you ASAP and consider upping the dose on your AI slightly.

Gyno is unilateral. Could happen on one side or the other. If your lucky you get both sides :)

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

because all your excess E2 said "fuck your left nip, lets get the right one."

Get some nolva up in you ASAP and consider upping the dose on your AI slightly.

Fuckin picky lil e2 bastards. And yea I know I need nolva, I don't like to use it on cycle though. My AI is the problem, stupid arimistane bs, my guy is a dumbass too and says letro is pricey and hard to get, I told him he's a faggot, now I need a new source, lol, like, fuck bro, you can get me gear but ai is hard, moron, he's one of those guys that don't post cycle and think it's normal to lose all your gains when you come off. I'm gonna just go with research chems, but I live in an apartment complex so idk how shipping would work out.

Fuckin picky lil e2 bastards. And yea I know I need nolva, I don't like to use it on cycle though. My AI is the problem, stupid arimistane bs, my guy is a dumbass too and says letro is pricey and hard to get, I told him he's a faggot, now I need a new source, lol, like, fuck bro, you can get me gear but ai is hard, moron, he's one of those guys that don't post cycle and think it's normal to lose all your gains when you come off. I'm gonna just go with research chems, but I live in an apartment complex so idk how shipping would work out.

MJR exemestane has worked great for me man. In the past I've only needed 12.5 ed while running 1g of test per week.

seriously though start taking 30-40mg of tamoxifen right now before you end up with a lump under there.

MJR exemestane has worked great for me man. In the past I've only needed 12.5 ed while running 1g of test per week.

seriously though start taking 30-40mg of tamoxifen right now before you end up with a lump under there.

I already have a lump, that's what I mean by swollen gland bro. I get it everytime, then it goes away after I'm off, tamox won't eliminate it, it will only keep it from getting worse, maybe. I'm ordering letro tomorrow and that'll take care of my e2 then I'll be fine for a while.

Be careful with the letro, you can crash your e2 with it if you're not careful.

when i had mine it started it the right and shortly there after the left started, took nolva didnt stop, even in high doses like alot of vets claimed it would stop it and possibly shrink it. this was many years ago and i dont think caber was heard of at that point maybe not sure but tren was my best friend in my younger years and im almost certain it was tren induced. it was slightly visible but painful as hell sometimes, so got the surgery and never had an issue again no matter what i took. good luck with it.

How much was the surgery? $$$

at the time i paid slightly over $5k, i hear now if you take the appropriate actions and go thru the motions that some insurances cover it if you can make them beleive its really causing you pain and have a dr back it up. I used a dr that dave palumbo swore by back in the day in MD "anabolic freak" section, dr mordaci blau in new york.
this was spring of 2004 i had it done.

when i had mine it started it the right and shortly there after the left started, took nolva didnt stop, even in high doses like alot of vets claimed it would stop it and possibly shrink it. this was many years ago and i dont think caber was heard of at that point maybe not sure but tren was my best friend in my younger years and im almost certain it was tren induced. it was slightly visible but painful as hell sometimes, so got the surgery and never had an issue again no matter what i took. good luck with it.
I think a lot of noobs forget about caber or prami for prolactin sides. When you start using tren or npp or any other 19-nor you have to start worrying about more than just estrogen related sides. Glad to hear you got your situation worked out bro.

i get a pea sized lump in right nip and real sensitive on both though .....but when i introduce adex at .5 mg ed or eod all subsides....never had to go to gyno extreme proto....legit aromasin should stop this from happening i would think at the proper dose...

That's why I'm just on test, tren gives me mad gyno hella quick, so until I order my caber and also get this gyno under control then no tren, God I love tren though. Can anyone tell me if blue sky is legit??

I can tell you Blue Sky is legit! Their chems actually work. That's why I wanted to work with BSP ;)

make sure you use the promo code for the sale too.

And just so you know, I'm a guy who is constantly battling gyno, so legit means something to me...

That's highly individual. I hear less complaint about sides with caber than prami. But some prefer prami so I'll leave that to you, and see if anyone else can contribute to that question

Get Shredded!
Be careful with the letro, you can crash your e2 with it if you're not careful.

that's the fucking point when dealing with gyno, crash the fuck out of your estro for a couple weeks and that shit goes away or at least lessens.

Cheaper than surgery and you'll only feel like shit for a couple of weeks vs not being able to do anything physical for at least a month and feeling like crap.

And hating life :(

Cheaper than surgery and you'll only feel like shit for a couple of weeks vs not being able to do anything physical for at least a month and feeling like crap.

This is true, i was side lined for about 6 weeks.

Back