• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order Update

tatdawg

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
O.K. so I posted on 11/8 that I had just placed my order with AMA and was real satisfied with the customer service I received both on this site and with AMA itself. So today my order arrived along with the promo. This may not seem like a big deal to some, however after losing about $500.00 and having my address put on a "Hot" list at customs, this is a HUGE deal to me. Seven days, in my mailbox, no hassle, no stress. Everything I've been looking for and some. Not going to start my cycle till I finish physical therapy, ( went through hip replacement surgery on 10/16 ) however I have no doubt the gear is gonna be 100% legit. Think I may even blog my results. So, if your tired of sending your money out of the country and waiting weeks to see if your package is gonna arrive, do yourself a solid and give these guys a shot. AMA, props for getting it right!!!

Tha Dawg

That's good to know. I wish this site would put up a section dedicated to listing scammers to prevent someone from making the same mistake. I've been reading a lot of good reviews for AMA service- I look forward to hearing reviews of the products themselves.

You should edit your post. Make sure not to put times and arrival dates costs or anything that could be security sensitive. Its for everybodys safety and well being.

I remember those days bro. Thats one of the reasons the folks at AMA started this. Tired of the waiting game and thats if it showed up at all and tired of the poor quality that was around locally. Thanks for support bro. We value our customers. Need anything feel free to pm. Welcome to the AMA Army.

Back