• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Green

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone point me in the direction of Ms Green and how to contact her about gear. I have a blueprint order of var come in for my wife but it was 25mg caps not tabs and her cycle is going to be 10mg ED so I need to get the Var in tabs and need it yesterday, her cycle was supposed to start Monday as she is 9 weeks out from comp and wanted to be free on peak week. Any help would be way appreciated.

Team green is top notch .....atleast u know u got legit var:coffee:.....jd maybe able to help u

cant seem to find him, how do I contact JD? I did a new message and said that is not a valid user

It feels less exclusive when you have to spell it out for people. Someone pass the Dom and halo please.

I will also run a thread with lots of pics too following her cycle and if yall thought littlelady was hot you gotta see the wife. It's stupid how sexy she is

I messaged Pitt and JD thanks.

given how things work on this board, you may want to massage them instead of message them...

just sayin'

Don't look at me - when I first heard about the vendor you are describing, I asked where the subform was and was told "keep looking" - so I can't help you beyond the theory that ppl here like 'hands on' persuasion.

Get Shredded!
I will also run a thread with lots of pics too following her cycle and if yall thought littlelady was hot you gotta see the wife. It's stupid how sexy she is
Mehh. LL is alright

Looking forward to it!

I had to say sonething to get these guys to bite lol. Tge wife is sexy though and shr said she was drooling over your traps lol.
QUOTE=littlelady;360774]Mehh. LL is alright

Looking forward to it![/QUOTE]

I had to say sonething to get these guys to bite lol. Tge wife is sexy though and shr said she was drooling over your traps lol.
QUOTE=littlelady;360774]Mehh. LL is alright

Looking forward to it!
[/QUOTE]
HAHa love it!
can't wait to see this!
What's she looking to compete in?

Figure. She said bikini is for whores lol I took by the way think your jacked. Def like those traps. Don't know why but I love nice traps on a woman. The wife has bad dudes there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Fact is your the reason we decided to get her on a Var cycle. Your are legit

Figure. She said bikini is for whores lol I took by the way think your jacked. Def like those traps. Don't know why but I love nice traps on a woman. The wife has bad dudes there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Fact is your the reason we decided to get her on a Var cycle. Your are legit
Man I like this lady already!
Looking forward to the progress!

It should be a good time. Thanks again for putting up your plan and progress.

Someone tell me how to post pictures!!! i cant figure out this damn laptop

Back