• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contests / Giveaways / Promo's...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone actually selling gear anymore? I scroll through my timeline and while I haven't done the math (I don't have all night to crunch the numbers) at first glance it looks like there's more gear being given away over the last couple of days than gear that's ever been legitimately ordered since the inception of ASF.

In my opinion there is a major issue that everyone seems to be overlooking. Something isn't right. For instance, I haven't won anything. Awfully suspicious. :thinking:

I noticed the winners are always the same guys...

That happens on eBay too. Some pee pole have the last minute auction swipe talent so they always win

I havent won nothin either:coffee:....

Well, one vendor has 50different threads about their one sale which skews the results

:clapping:..I like flea markets :roflmao:

Yeah, they're great when you find yourself in need a cheap butterfly knife made in Malaysia, a discounted half empty bottle of generic cologne and a bad haircut, but you don't want to make three stops.

Damn maj y'alls flea markets suck.
Ours are nice. The goats don't bite hard or nothin...unless you pay extra
Oh and our cologne bottles are half full;-)

IML Gear Cream!
Damn maj y'alls flea markets suck.
Ours are nice. The goats don't bite hard or nothin...unless you pay extra
Oh and our cologne bottles are half full;-)

lol Touche! You've always been a half full kinda guy.

i almost won something 401 was my number ; ( but i keep trying o well maybe next time ..

cheapthreads out......

Guess I don't see a problem giving away free gear to draw attention to your store. There are so many sponsors on here you gotta do something to stand out and at least get people to try your gear. Plus it's fun to play the guessing games and stuff. Are you mad cause you lost JoeCarol? He wasn't your only customer was he? ;)

Guess I don't see a problem giving away free gear to draw attention to your store. There are so many sponsors on here you gotta do something to stand out and at least get people to try your gear. Plus it's fun to play the guessing games and stuff. Are you mad cause you lost JoeCarol? He wasn't your only customer was he? ;)

the problem is granabolics never does a free giveaway contest,so with all this free gear no one buys from gr...and maj is really butthurt.

I'd guess AMA, MLG, grAnabolic and all of the other vendors that don't do giveaways are doing ok to the point they don't need to do those kinds of promos

Nah, I was only fuckin around and commenting that there are tons of contests / giveaways right now. We do contests all the time. They're fun.

here is how you win.. No lie..

Make a fist..

Now take the back of your hand and place it on your forehead.

You with me so far.. pretty easy huh?

Now quickly.. Thats the most important part.. Extend your index finger and your thumb.

If you do it in front of a mirror, works even better try it!!!

I'd guess AMA, MLG, grAnabolic and all of the other vendors that don't do giveaways are doing ok to the point they don't need to do those kinds of promos

I have gotten $450 from AMA from 2 diff contests in the last month...

And 2 test e vials from GRanabolic ;)

I have gotten $450 from AMA from 2 diff contests in the last month...

And 2 test e vials from GRanabolic ;)

Stop braggin ....some people are show offs around here :coffee:

I felt like a winner when Maj said he was sending me nudez. Instead I got a pic of a fat midget wearing a tube top and chuck taylors.

Get Shredded!
Stop braggin ....some people are show offs around here :coffee:

Sorry i meant 4 instead of 2 vials of test e from GR :p

Not bragging my dude ,dont get it 'twisted' lol , just sayin AMA and GR also do contests / giveaways /promos

Back