• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Life on Test

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all, Dont you love having an amazing orgasm with the missus, drinking dat preworkout and heading in to the gym for a mad leg day? Well I'm up to the drinking preworkout stage, about to hit gym for leg day, been off for 2 weeks due to worry about swollen ankle. YOLO

Anyway, I LOVE life on test, other then the occasional snap, I seriously love it. I'm constantly on a confidence high back straight, I'm singing out loud in the car to AC/DC. In general i feel great, I just got over a cold and some injuries that are on and off. But I seriously feel great :), Contemplating going on cruise/blast for a few more years lol opinions?

lol, first cycle?

When test hit me for the first time I felt like I was 16 all over again, without the high school drama haha

I really wish I could get this psychoactive buzz you guys talk about :( Too many drugs maybe, upp the dose maybe?

Blast and cruise for life man. I don't know why any man would not be on test. Once you go on test, you're never going off test. A gram a week? Not for everyone but at least 200-300mg a week feels fantastic. .02

I really wish I could get this psychoactive buzz you guys talk about :( Too many drugs maybe, upp the dose maybe?

When I run at least 750 test it's always when week 5 or 6 rolls around and one morning I wake up feeling like I can finally see the light lol. Then it's superman time for the next 10 weeks

The ones that give me that first time feeling again are tne and tne blend.
Hulk status. Feel like a monster.lol.
cruise to live live to cruise.

I remember back when there was this one source who had good, strong TNE, and they were open for business.:rolleyes:

First rodeo?

But yes, test is hands down the nectar from the gods!

speaking of test

fuck this low test high tren noise

changed my cycle to 750 test 600 tren kuz its betr.

test is like medicine to me and it helps with the tren sickness (I think, or I'll know in a couple weeks lolzz)

I heard a lot about this blasting and cruising. Now that I'm getting older I'm considering doing this. I like that feeling I get when I'm on test. So you guys take it all the time?

Man im thinking bout blasting and cruising for a year but am worried about my age and the health risks since im still young.

Man im thinking bout blasting and cruising for a year but am worried about my age and the health risks since im still young.

same here, but I just know I don't function right when I'm crashing off a heavy cycle.

despite the risks I think I'm just better off while I'm on. Plus it keeps me away from alcohol which has been an issue for me in the past and is 10x more dangerous than any amount of AAS.

just don't be dumb about it, do cardio and eat a clean diet. If you cant have kids when you're 30, oh well.

Get Shredded!
Well my hands are tied at the moment anyway. With the mlg shit goin on I dont know where to turn cause I fell n love with slammn a dose of their prop in my quads and was looking forward to their tren this next go. So now its back to securing another trusted source.

Back