• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help!

DIESALNATION

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should I run tren ace or tren e? I need something fast acting the faster the better and need some opinions anything will help! Thanks

Maybe you should do some more research bro and im not being condescending. But to answer the question ace is what your looking for.

Ace. You'll be golden street just a couple weeks.

Should I run tren ace or tren e? I need something fast acting the faster the better and need some opinions anything will help! Thanks

Is this a joke? I don't know why anybody even answered this .........

What will get me higher? Snorting coke or swallowing it?

^^^thats a tough one my answer would have to be snorting it ^^^^ ........... tren ace wiff some prop and mast prop super fast just my experance ....

ceapthreads out.......

What will get me higher? Snorting coke or swallowing it?

Blow a huge line in each nostril, then immediately shoot a gram of fishscale in your jugular at the same time you smoke a fifty rock in one blast

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Is this a joke? I don't know why anybody even answered this .........
Are you a joke? Sorry I'm not a pro at shooting sauce. It's called "question" usually you ask them when your in doubt or want an opinion. Keep your .2 cents you seem to be the only person with a problem. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure we all subscribed to this website for help one way or another.

if your looking for fast acting gear test prop and tren ace make a good fast starting cycle, if you dont mind jabbing yourself eod which i dont, thats my summer go to run along with a few other compounds for good measure. i guess it depends on how long you been on the test e if id make the test switch tho.

Back