• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joe Carol banned

LOL it was like he was trying to do as much as possible to get banned just to see what it would take. Glad it's done with. Back to lifting (beers) and pounding (chicks with dicks).

I have a feeling he will be back as someone else tho....:-(

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

The epitome of Shit Ass.

I really wanted to reach through my screen and choke the shit out of that little bastard. If I did, there wouldn't have been anything he could have done to stop me.

Last edited:
..why was joe carol ????

nerlens_medium.gif

....Go Sixers !!!!!

I think everyone takes the net a little too srs...

I think everyone takes the net a little too srs...

The point where he started talking shit about jerseydevil for no reason was the point he went over the edge. He started there and then just started talking shit about everyone/everything. That's good stuff on me so, not so much here from what I've seen

I actually infracted him for that and sponsor bashing...can't be havin tha outside of the pit

The epitome of Shit Ass.

I really wanted to reach through my screen and choke the shit out of that little bastard. If I did, there wouldn't have been anything he could have done to stop me.
Old man smitt. How is retirement. Still having trouble affording gearz? That's y u buy bunk Olympus gear

well that was easy...easier to neg a new screen name then worry about the rotation to get to the old one..then it gets banned before you can

Get Shredded!
He could have at least come back with a clever, witty, name like SoCalshoes or something

I just figured out who Joecarol is..... he kept taunting me to figure out who he is on IM, and I just figured it out because the dumbass used his home email address which included his real name. The IP's are not a direct match but the first 3 sets of numbers match. And now it all makes sense....

It's that fucking, scamming, Nazi pos............ jitbjake88!

I just figured out who Joecarol is..... he kept taunting me to figure out who he is on IM, and I just figured it out because the dumbass used his home email address which included his real name. The IP's are not a direct match but the first 3 sets of numbers match. And now it all makes sense....

It's that fucking, scamming, Nazi pos............ jitbjake88!

No way man, LOL! That guy is officially a loser.

He used a different email to create this new joecaroll account. What he didn't realize is I knew what jitbjake88's real name is. Bushmaster posted it but it was removed because it's against board rules to post personal info.

Loser is an understatement.

He used a different email to create this new joecaroll account. What he didn't realize is I knew what jitbjake88's real name is. Bushmaster posted it but it was removed because it's against board rules to post personal info.

Loser is an understatement.
fuck that guy. he deserves some backwoods hillbilly justice (which should include a rope and a tree, after being forced to make them piggy noises)

Fuck that, it's the mason and his wife!1!1!1!1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought they were both mentos. . .

Back