• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tbol?

Homesick_Blues

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
yo, I know I'm new to this board but I'm in a pinch for some domestic tbol.. my source doesnt carry tbol so I normally go with GP but I don't exactly have the time for that now..
A bunch of people are raising hell about MFL on the another board but ive still heard decent things about em.. I've never tried em... not to mention anywhere you go there always someone raising hell about any ugl, even ones I've used many times without problems I can find tons of good and bad reviews on... anybody have experience with their tbol or care to shoot me a recomendation... I upped my GP dose to 100mg/day and as it sits I've only got enough for about 11 more days which is problematic considering I intended on running for a good solid 8 wks but had to up the dose earlier than expected... any input is appreciated and I also understand if you guys dont wanna comment due to the fact I have no reputation on this board yet just figured it was worth a shot in a pinch..
thanks guys!

ya being new your going to run into trust issues, you stated it so obviously you know how the game goes. spend a few hours looking over the sources and the feedback, you will quickly learn who are the go to stand up guys, i actually have tbol in transit from a source as we speak, love it.
stick around and do some research here alot of very knowledgeable guys and ladies who will help you out once you get your name around a little.

If you want some info on MFLs tbol you can always talk to SonofZeus.... he has ran it. He could give you an unbiased opinion.

I found a source, not to hard to do here if you're willing to dig for a few minutes lol

guess I'll start working on establishing myself here on ASF

I found a source, not to hard to do here if you're willing to dig for a few minutes lol

Sounds good bro! Just get to posting and sharing good info and that's all it takes.

No DOM discussion, thanks

MOD NoCode's first cracking of the whip!!! Lol

You assholes better get your shit together and fly right. NoCode was an asshole before...now's he got a badge.

Last edited:

Good to hear man.. get settled in, its not a bad place.:winkfinger:

MOD NoCode's first cracking of the whip!!! Lol

You assholes better get your shit together and fly right. NoCode was an asshole before...now's he got a badge.

Lolz... his dick grew three inches the day they made him a MOD.

Back