• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey brothers!

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been a while boys! Sorry for the absencee- a nasty divorce makes guy be safe, but with all that in my rear view, I'm glad to see this board is killing it, and I can wait to rejoin the discussions. Much love to all my dudes I haven't spoken with in ages, and I look forward to meetimg you new gents.

Stay swole,

GSR

Sorry to hear about divorce. Wrlcome back to the forum.

Divorces temper our souls, test our fortitude, and strengthen our resolve. And sometimes finds us in a basement closet drinking rum and listening to "sad eyes".

Welcome back!

GSR! Sorry about the divorce brother. I've been there and it's not fun.

Glad to have you back!

IML Gear Cream!
Tha pnk

Thanks guys! All I did was stay safe, get closer to the iron amd the people that care about me. From the phusical strength comes the mental. I'll have to throw some new pics up, much progress has been made since I appeared last. I'm soo glad to have some time to post again, and thank you all again for the support, I think a few know the twisted story that went along with my last year....I'm through the woods, as a bigger badder GSR.

Glad to see you back brother sorry about the divorce I know how it is keep on keeping on

I was just wondering how you were doing !!
Good to see you brother !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have you back!

Welcome back GSR

Welcome back GSR!!! :clapping: One of the first guys to give me some solid advice when I was a newb here..... Judging by that new avi pic, you added some serious twisted steel to your frame bro.... lookin ridiculously solid :winkfinger: Glad you're back man!

Very happy to see you back, GS. Look forward to seeing you around. My edm brother.

Get Shredded!
Great to have you back brother!
Hope all is well now.

good to see you back GS! look forward to your insight, always good convo. i myself have been away but mine was armed forces related. lets talk!!

welcome back brother....

Been a while boys! Sorry for the absencee- a nasty divorce makes guy be safe, but with all that in my rear view, I'm glad to see this board is killing it, and I can wait to rejoin the discussions. Much love to all my dudes I haven't spoken with in ages, and I look forward to meetimg you new gents.

Stay swole,

GSR

Duuuude! I was just asking about you the other day! Good to have you back. Still chiseled out of granite I see.

Glad your back man.

I'll take a different tact and say happy to hear you rid yourself of bad baggage.

Hope you run a new log real soon!

Back