• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TAILGATERS! Mast E RAGE!

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, So i know I can never touch tren.. I'm the type of person that acts first before he thinks lol... I'm 8 weeks in my cycle of test 750 and mast 400 a week.

So to the story, In the right line already going 20 over the speed limit in semi busy traffic.. Prick tail gates me for 15 minutes, i ignore him due to phone call with GF, me and her have a huge fight and she hangs up on me... :mad: *women*

So naturally im pissed, i look up and the prick is still kissing my bumper... I snapped, started jerk breaking till he went into the left lane, slowed down and i fucking went off my handle at him and his gf and his mate in the back.. Stupid fool decided to call me out and call me a bitch and tell me I wont do anything. Unlucky for him next lights are red and were at the front. HA! SO pissed i cross over the line block him off diagonally with my car and get out screaming like a maniac... I was screaming fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! At the guy, got to his window half pulled him out the car and filled his face with spittle while I demanded an apology while yelling incoherently...

The little bitch apologized and his mate stayed in his car shitting his pant, his gf was sitting there wide eyed, so i got in my car shaking from adrenaline and punched it lol.. This prick and his friend were driving fucking dangerously and when confronted they laughed it off AND called me out?

Sorry had to let that out.. Im well aware that could have gone differently 2v1 etc.. But i wasnt thinking straight.. Anyone else have something similiar happen while on gear? I mean thinking back on it now i really did completely lose control.. Thats the first time in 8 weeks, so id say thats good right? lolll

That's bad money brother, too many possibilities for something seriously life changingly bad....slow down those emotions and don't be controlled by them. The guy drove like a prick, acted like one, but you can only control what you do.

When I get really angry, I think about boobies. Then I smile.

Wow - you may be my twin brother! Or at least a younger version of me.

Seriously, though, I'd start decompressing - meditation, punching a heavy bag, something to channel and focus the emotions b/c next time that might be a cop and your ass is going to lockup....or a gangbanger and you're going to morgue.

things to go :thinking:

Tailgating is one of my biggest pet peeves. (Pet peeves..Does that sound gay?) Especially when my daughter is in the car. About once every six months I lose my shit. I'll stop in the middle of traffic, get out of the car, and let the inconsiderate faggot behind the wheel know, that if he/she doesn't apologize and slow the fuck down, I'm gonna give 'em a beat'n. One of these days I gonna walk up to a vehicle containing a ripped 7 foot 400 pound nigger. Eeek!

Hmmm. Think I'll go for a drive..:coffee:

I don't condone it, but I've done it. Not in years though.

Man im the most docile laid back dude ever but you put an idion in a car in front of me.. hulk fuckin smashes. And for some reason its always the 60 plus year old guys when its close to hammer time

a lot of tough guys on this forum :D

Before I went on, I've had a few of those cases. One ending up walking up to the passenger door and hocking the biggest loogie in a guy's face. I'd say being on has actually calmed my road rage down because I know I have to keep a tab on myself.

In short, it may be the gear, it may not be. I guess if you've had road rage in the past, it may or may not exacerbate it. But if you were calm before and then you're off kilter since you've been on, it could very well be the gear.

IML Gear Cream!
Either side of this argument is why they're is always a .45acp in my arm rest. Unless it's the wife's truck then it's a .40s&w.

that seems pretty harsh Jimmy

I just lightly brake test tailgaters and if they don't get the hint I've been known to either pull over and let them around me or wail on my brakes hard...

depends on if anyone is with me or not

- - - Updated - - -

interestingly enough tho the only time ive ever been rear ended is at a full stop at an intersection with my turn signal on :(

Not worth it bro. I try not to let that shit piss me off. There is too little time in this world to let little shit like that get to you.

That's bad money brother, too many possibilities for something seriously life changingly bad....slow down those emotions and don't be controlled by them. The guy drove like a prick, acted like one, but you can only control what you do.

When I get really angry, I think about boobies. Then I smile.

Good technique, I use the same one

I still don't think it's as offensive as someone coming half into your lane(oncoming) then after they swerve back and almost kill you you realize they were texting. That shit makes me want to kill them and their whole family.

Yah I really really hate tailgaters.. I'm getting to the point that if I see one and he continues to do it, I might just slam it and let him lap my car with the bullbar let his insurance pay for the damages lol

But yah I think I'm gonna start meditating because that could have gone wrong real quick... You'd think id learn from being stabbed once :p I guess some of us are bound to make the same mistakes more then once before we learn lolll

Isn't worth getting angry over. As a former road rager, let me tell you there are better things to put that energy toward. Like has been said it could have gotten uglier real quick. People are going to be idiots regardless so just let them be idiots.

Buddha said it best. "Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."

I just got home. Tailgated the shit out of some old guy half the way home...fuck!!!!!

But it was back roads in the country and he was dragging ass for no reason.

Well...ok...I wasn't "tailgating" him. But I was a short car length behind him.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I just got home. Tailgated the shit out of some old guy half the way home...fuck!!!!!

But it was back roads in the country and he was dragging ass for no reason.

Well...ok...I wasn't "tailgating" him. But I was a short car length behind him.

Not nice! I mean you could will be an old semi blind slow man one day too my friend :)

PS: I love that buddha quote

Back