• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle down many many more to come!

slobra232

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today was my last pin of my first cycle. Ran test e for day weeks @500mg with 50mg dbol for the first 3 weeks. It couldn't have gone better! Huge strength gains and put on a good 10 pounds while leaning out. Once pct is over gonna start ordering for run #2. Won't start until the end of the year but starting to plan already as i am hooked! Debating between another test/dbol run but for 15 weeks test and dbol for first few weeks and then again between 10-13 as a mid cycle boost. Or possibly mixing in another compound like npp or teen? Any suggestions for a better cycle? Obviously wanna get bigger but also looking for strength gains.

Honestly what warrior said or npp instead of deca... Just curious if your first cycle was so successful why not run like 600mg a week test and 50mg a day dbol for four weeks .. why pop your tren cherry if you can gain around as much with no sides

I'll never do tren and have four weeks on first cycle which has also gone well. May favorite part is peer reactions and comments. Glad everything went well let us know how pct goes. I'm bridging with prop to pct. Hated orals an next cycle with be test e 750 mg a week with npp. Bout it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't jump into tren just yet. If you want a good bulk, what about test/deca/dbol for 14-16 weeks.

So you recommend deca over npp? I like pinning so just curious. Been awhile and I tend to listen to you so any help is appreciated thx.

So you recommend deca over npp? I like pinning so just curious. Been awhile and I tend to listen to you so any help is appreciated thx.

NPP has an edge over deca, but for simplicity and less pinning for a 2nd cycle, I'd go with deca.

Same compound, just different esters.

Thank you.

Back