• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral with Test E

csubuc76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is a good oral to take with a Tren E cycle to kick start besides Dbol? (Sold out)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadrol is the shit. (IMO) I've never used anything higher than 50mg for 4 weeks. Some people use it at 100mg. This is probably the only compound that I don't absolutely abuse and push the limits with and I don't know why..

Thanks Jeff. And if I stack the Anadrol with the test e, will my Aromasin at 12.5 MG ED still
Be efficient?

Anadrol

Thanks Jeff. And if I stack the Anadrol with the test e, will my Aromasin at 12.5 MG ED still
Be efficient?

That's what id do. Do you plan on getting blood work 5-6 weeks in?

Perfect. Check your estrogen levels then and see how the aromasin is workin out for ya (of course as well as the rest of the bloodwork)

Thanks for all the help dude. This is my first real cycle. I'm played football at Auburn University and have tried every PH under the sun and they don't do shot for me anymore. So now I'm UPGRADING.

Thanks for all the help dude. This is my first real cycle. I'm played football at Auburn University and have tried every PH under the sun and they don't do shot for me anymore. So now I'm UPGRADING.

I've been watching. I've seen your post from before. Jeffy see all.

Anyway, war damn eagle, eh? I'm not
An SEC guy, but cool man.

What position did you play? And do you still
Play? Confused here

Last edited:
Tren and Anadrol is a potent stack brother .. I think that's what I'm leaning towards suggesting also.

Never been a big fan of winny myself .. Doesn't pack enough punch for a kick start in my opinion either

Jeff what about winstrol instead of Anadrol?

No no and no my homey. It works buttttt wrecks your lipid profile and dries the shit out of your joints. It works but that is a compound that you don't want to kick start with man. That's like a finish drug, maybe mid, depending on goals

I played 2002-2007. Tight End.

I was TE/OLB, thought about college, was extremely poor, made excuses and joined the marines. Best decision of my life.

Go with the anadrol. Fantastic way to front a long estered cycle. And yeah, I hate winstrols effect on my joints, which aren't good anyway.

no winny for me. and jeff, thanks for your service. i had the option of playing for Army at West Point, but chose Auburn because my dad was a baseball player there. so all the pressure was, you better chose Auburn, you better continue your families legacy.

Drink plenty of water with adrol. You should anyway. Just saying because it gives me a headache if I'm not drinking a ton of water. Also make my BP a little high.

Back