• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Under dosed gear question?

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This may have been answered before but here is my question: If for example some Test was found to be greatly Underdosed (say 50%), does this likely mean that the raw material contains 50% filler, heavy metals etc. ? Or could it be they are Scheisters and use only half the amount ? Or both...? Not a brew expert obviously.

I am just trying to grasp some reasoning why the gear I had from a defunct source was sub par.

Be well,
Yog

Another question: Are the raws for test to expensive to make in the US? I assume china does it cheaper and that's how we get the low prices. But where is the high end niche powder market made domestically non - pharma? To costly and not enough demand I suppose.

Are there any UGL's in the USA who make there own powders ?

This may have been answered before but here is my question: If for example some Test was found to be greatly Underdosed (say 50%), does this likely mean that the raw material contains 50% filler, heavy metals etc. ? Or could it be they are Scheisters and use only half the amount ? Or both...? Not a brew expert obviously.

I am just trying to grasp some reasoning why the gear I had from a defunct source was sub par.

Be well,
Yog

There are about a million scenarios for this. Sometimes your supplier is a Scheister. Other times he may not be and he may be getting ripped off. By this I mean, he could get a sample or a batch or ever a few mass spec'd and once trust is gained, quality is dropped so person a can gain a greater profit, that is if there is only 3 parties involved, the origin, the distributor and the buyer. Same cases, im sure there are a ton of distributors and some guys buying in ungodly large quantity to redistribute to smaller distributors, making it even more difficult. Every time you buy UGL anything, it is a gamble. Shit, you can buy pharma grade stuff from an UGL and it could be fake with or without a distributor knowing. As far as whats in it, (heavy metals) who knows honestly.

Thank you. Makes perfect sense with your explanation. The best we can do I suppose is follow the trail of others who have gotten good results in the gym and in the lab from trusted providers.

Back