• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

crashed TNE? your oppinion.

fattassmafuker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TNE is crashed, crystals at bottom.
i heat it up for about 9 mins. and it cleared up. haven't pinned it yet, but the next morning it's same shit crystals at bottom. first time for TNE, so i'm clueless.

is that normal to crash everyday? ( house is 75degrees all the time )
is the shit gonna crystal up in my muscle if i heat it and pin?

It's happened to me before with TNE. I assume it was brewed with guaiacol, which seems to precipitate very easily. Try heating it up in about an inch of water in a small pot or pan. Bring it to where it is almost boiling, but do not boil it. Stick a needle in the stopper so it doesn't explode, and leave it like this for 15 min. If it precipitates again after, you probably not going to be able to get it back solution permanently. Not a big deal, you can warm it slightly before you inject it, and you won't know the difference ;)

Just put it in a frying pan at low heat shouldn't take long at all (water ruins labels) I'm a strong believer it will crash in the muscle only time I've ever had pain w tne was pinning after it crashed and I heated it I have lots of it so I'd rater just toss and use a new jug I've only had one batch crash and it was before receipe was perfected now no troubles I have some special tne dosed at 125mg can't get it anywhere goes for like 150 a jug and this stuff is gnarly

I don't boil because it ruins the labels if it crashed that fast of course that's going to happen in the muscle I'd contact source

It only needs low heat like I said less than a minute in a frying pan w low flame

Lol yea I guess thats a bigger concern than the labels but yea I'd contact source/ toss it

IML Gear Cream!
Do u think it will crash in his muscle gs? I've read so many opinions on this.I just base mine on the pain I had and that being the only time I've had pain. I can't prove it crashed in my quad though, but I'd be willing to bet

Do u think it will crash in his muscle gs? I've read so many opinions on this.I just base mine on the pain I had and that being the only time I've had pain. I can't prove it crashed in my quad though, but I'd be willing to bet

That's anyone's guess. Let PIP be your guide on whether or not warming it before injecting is the solutio

Just thinking out loud here,...but could there be a timeline established to determine this by heating the oil up and seeing how long it took to crash again?

The tne I had crashed by the next morning I'd say no more than 18 hours

thats my main concern is crystalizeing in muscle, a guy at gym last year had cyp crash. he heat it , pin it. 2nd week in he had a knot big as a grapefruit.
fuck, i hate to throw out gear. maybe i just pin .5ml with 1ml of prop to see.
THE WINNY i had was crystals in water, and that shit had a big donkey kick pip to it. but it was in amps,so i didn't think much about it. but the TNE is 10ml vials and when i saw the vial crash again i kinda freaked out.
now if it crashes in the muscle, what gonna really happen?.... just PIP.? .... OR INFECTION?

Get Shredded!
If it did crash in my quad no lump or infection just a lot of soreness and tightness

Tne crashing is pretty normal. It happens all the time. But if it's from pars, I might think twice about it. People seem to have had problems with it.

I wonder how pars filters... when he does filter, that is.

Back