• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iowa state fair

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up fellow mates say do any of you guys from around the midwesta partake in the fair by chance if so whats your fav food or atraction ?
Me its the pork chop on a stick gyros and a cold beverage what say you ..........

Cheapthreads out..........

Deep fried Oreos and deep fried twinkies.. All day long!

I havent been to the Iowa State Fair in forever.... still cant beat the corn dogs!

I went to the TN valley fair when I was 9 or 10. Ate a chilli dog, corn dog, and a large coke. Afterwards I get on the Superlooper. As we started going down I threw up on the back of this girls head. As the ride would start going back up everyone behind me would get it. I'm talking more vomit than you could ever imagine. I still remember the girls screams and how she was trying to cover her face. It didn't take long before she started vomiting. I think everyone on that ride had vomit on them. After the ride finally ended people was waiting at the exit ready to kill. When they seen I was a small kid they walked off. I was so traumatized by that Ive never went back to any fair. I imagine fried oreos and candy bars would be good.

Back