• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

VG Injection (Hot flushs/Vomit)

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

Soooo I love this spot! BUT Second time ive shot two injections into either VG. But yesterday i decided to mark the spot and inject sitting down instead of standing as i have done before for VG.. When i did it, I didnt feel like i hit anything i aspirated and bubble of air came out. SO i started injecting, for some reason i immediately started shaking, by the time i finished, i was HOOOT alll over and feeling like i needed to vomit. A tiny little bit of blood came back into syringe maybe like a speck, so i dont know if that could be it?

Ive used this gear for the past 8 weeks with no problems. Was it just the2 fake i was sitting down and nervious due to new position? I dunno guys help a brother out oh wise ones.

<3

Sounds like you got some in the blood stream man. That's the only thing I can think of. I use vg all the time and have never had anything like that happen

Hmm I aspirated though weird... Plus wouldn't I be dead now? Lol I injected 200mg of masteron e into a vain?

No. Lol you probably just got some. Or you hit a nerve. I lay on my side to mark the spot. And my wife injects me, which is nice.

No. Lol you probably just got some. Or you hit a nerve. I lay on my side to mark the spot. And my wife injects me, which is nice.

True, I only got the rush for about 2 minutes and feeling of vomiting once i cooled down it went away. Do you find when aspirating that its hard to pull the plunger back?

Guys, kind of worried here lol, it's been 24 hours and all of a sudden I'm feeling nuesea and almost like a fuzzy feeling... I've had a cold for about a few days now, so am I just being paranoid? Or should I be worried?

Hmm I recently started VG using Damgars technique, which is sitting, and it's been great. VG has lowest possibility of hitting a nerve, but it sounds like you did. Also since you have only done two, you want to be under 2ml. More than that on virgin VG will shock your nervous system. My doc told me this after my quad injection debacle where I injected into the lymph node by accident

I see I had done 1.5ml in that side Monday and yesterday I did 1 mil, could that be it?

I'm really worried it's due to getting it in the vein? Could it be a delayed reaction?

I say nerve and is your skin cool and clammy? If so keep an eye on BP. Cool clammy skin never good and is a sign of shock. Also keep track of respirations. Sounds like you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skin feels fine, warm but normal. Don't feel like I can't breath so that's fine. Might go home and check bp

IML Gear Cream!
I see I had done 1.5ml in that side Monday and yesterday I did 1 mil, could that be it?

I'm really worried it's due to getting it in the vein? Could it be a delayed reaction?

Back to back days different sides, shouldn't be a problem

you will be fine...problem some anxiety on top of maybe hit a nerve or maybe clipped a vein...either way you wouldnt of been able to start this thread if it was life threatning ....and its was tough for me to aspirate at first but ya get use to it and eventually ya dont even do it anymore...i only do glutes and quads though...will do vg and delts when i start short esters and need to rotate more.....

Part of your problem is probably your frequency. I pin EOD, but I rotate between glute and vg. You need to give the site a week to heal or you'll build up scar tissue. Also I inject 2.5cc every time including my first time in the vg with no problem. Just keep an eye on it and you'll know if you need to see the doc, but don't let it get in your head too much or you'll start freaking out. Lol.

Back