• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY's Masteron E and Anavar

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick review of these so far..

Knocked my Kalpa test dose down from 500mg/week to 250mg/week and added in AY's Masteron E at 250mg/week..

And WOW! Less sides and still hitting PR's in the gym.

Added in AY's anavar about a week ago.. and I don't know if it's in my head or not but I'm feeling a bit leaner.

Scale is also up 2 pounds from the last week.

And I'm getting some nasty pumps in the gym. Not that I care about the pumps since I'm a powerlifter but I'm sure some of you guys will ;) ;) ;)

Hopefully AY's goodies can help me hit a raw 700 squat @ 220 this year. :D

I don't think my muscles have ever felt this hard. It's an odd feeling!

Yeah, that var will have you full and crazy hard. Love that shit. Being a power lifter, you should try AY's Halo... Badass stuff right there. Throw in some tren and that 700 squat will come quick.

I have some of AY's halo right here :)

Waiting to use it heh

I hit 660 in competition so far. I'm probably around 690 right now. A few more weeks of good training and 700 should be mine my next meet in a couple months.

Tren scared me for some reason (but I'm sure I'll mess with it sooner or later).

Respect tren and it will do amazing things. Disrespect tren and it will knock your dick in the dirt and call you names.

Another week in and wow, this anavar is awesome! I assume it'll only get even better from here.

To all of AY's customers, if you haven't tried her anavar already, you're missing out :D

I'm always curious about the strength gains of var compared to tren. I hear things that seem pretty far fetched but I'm still sitting on my AY var so I can't say.

Just sitting on it? Stop incubating that var and send it to me, I promise I'll let you know how legit and awesome it is.

The two things I want most from the green lady is the primo and the var. Because it's so dang hard to find legit var or primo that are pure and not counterfeit and she has got it... I have never tried var and I don't want my first experience with it to actually be low-dose Dbol and winny combo counterfeit

Just sitting on it? Stop incubating that var and send it to me, I promise I'll let you know how legit and awesome it is.

The two things I want most from the green lady is the primo and the var. Because it's so dang hard to find legit var or primo that are pure and not counterfeit and she has got it... I have never tried var and I don't want my first experience with it to actually be low-dose Dbol and winny combo counterfeit
That would blow!

im on about 500 wk of ay mast e and 100/day of her var right now with 400mg of test. im not getting super lean, but getting big and strong as shit. if fact im on a whole new level for me personaly. i just wish i had some npp left. im addicted to her gear.

im on about 500 wk of ay mast e and 100/day of her var right now with 400mg of test. im not getting super lean, but getting big and strong as shit. if fact im on a whole new level for me personaly. i just wish i had some npp left. im addicted to her gear.

Same here.

I'm on 250mg/week test and 250mg/week mast and 100mg/day anavar.

Leanness is staying about the same but bodyweight has climbed a touch. It's helping a lot on recovery and thus strength. I think I'm right around a 700 squat now. Would be nice to hit 700+ in competition in about 8 weeks.

Back