• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Redness/swelling

Milbb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need some help guys...got test cyp 250ml, I pinned a half a ml in the delt and had some swelling/redness/pain for about three days. Then I pinned a full ml in the upper buttocks and had even worse pain and swelling for about seven days. Can anybody shed some light on this? Should I continue using it or chalk it up as a bad batch and order another?

Id try a few more pins to get used to the cypionate ester and carrier oil. Could be a number of things. <br>
<br>
I get pip when changing gear brands and ester but it quickly subsides. <br>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<br><br>

I get pip too, only, when I add something new from a different brand. In fact I'm limping around right now BUT I know I did everything right, shot thigh and it's my go to for pin. I went to a longer needle, 1 1/2, as I've got massive thighs. I added deca to my test/eq and it was sore in the first hour, 2 days now and it's just a bit of a lump and limp; nothing that keeps me from working legs though, for that I'd have to be dead :nono:

Question, I'm assuming I can go all out and simply grin and bear it; right? I've honestly never had an actual lump where I pinned.

Back