• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Asian Massage Parlor Experience

Vanderipe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I live close to an Asian massage parlor and I know for a fact it offers happy endings. Two reasons: It's in a busy Asian market plaza and every time I walk by it, there is nothing but dudes walking in and out. Checked it out on Rub Maps and that made an appointment.

There's all this massage etiquette and rules on what to do, what not to do, blah blah, I couldn't care less. I got the day off work so I just wanted to fuck an Asian girl.

The Vietnamese masseuse that I had was around her mid 30s and could not speak a word of English. Her accent is so thick you have to play charades to communicate with her. The massage SUCKED. I was high as fuck on that table but I knew well enough that it was a bad rub. This one just blasted my back with oil and slid her hands mostly. She wiped the oil off and asked me to turn over.

We got down to business. Started playing with my cock and gave me a blow job without my condom. She played with my ass quite a bit and then slipped on a condom and started with cowgirl and then Doggie. She got the hint that my nipples were sensitive and she really played with them nicely. I have never felt a pussy as tight as hers. At one point when doing missionary as I withdrew, the held on firmly and lifted her off the table.

I've been with a lot of women, some younger than her and she is the tightest I've ever felt. I usually can take quite a while to finish, but with her it was all over in 15 minutes. She was so hot I was not unhappy. But next time I'll take more time. Btw, this whole thing costs $160, like $60 to get in and $100 for the sex.

Vanderipe is Layin the Pipe!

Strong first post by the way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of a rub and tug. But asain women fairly universally do nothing for me. I live in Chicago...huge polish population. You would think you would have no problem falling over a parlor with eastern European women. But no. I have looked found very little but it's been awhile since I looked. Maybe i redo the search

Pics? :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I love the idea of a rub and tug. But asain women fairly universally do nothing for me. I live in Chicago...huge polish population. You would think you would have no problem falling over a parlor with eastern European women. But no. I have looked found very little but it's been awhile since I looked. Maybe i redo the search

Hollar at me broski..... maybe we can do a buds night out doubles massage.....

I don't wanna hear a fking thing about a double dutch rudder going down!!

Not a FKing word!!!

http://youtu.be/yGUuugNEUcU

:)

Last edited:

I want some god damned ski pole pics. I promise I'll stop drinking if posted.

Back