• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

waking up angry after dreaming

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I seem to remember dreams in cycles. I will go weeks without remembering a dream. then for a week or 10 days in a row I will wake up with a very vivid part of the dream lingering in my fore brain. Since I was a kid I have been very interested in dreams. this was compounded by hallucinogenic drug use in my late teens and early 20s. I noticed the very strange connection between drugs and dreams in the way your mind processes information. even the small little things that you are not even conscious of. even when I was young, I would wake from dreams... close my eyes and try to reel the dream back in while my mind was not corrupted by the day. so Im pretty versed at paying attention to some of what my mind is rotating. but things have been different recently...This current dream cycle I have been waking up very upset. almost deflated or depressed feeling and it take me an hour or so it kick it. Some of the dreams seem very negative and the related negative mood when waking seems to make sense. but last night I remember the dream being pretty OK(fucking a tall woman on a train) and I was still upset when I woke.

AAS is very low use at the moment. gym time is also low. anyone notice a dream/aas correlation?

Its strange how after the hallucinogenic experiements one tends to look at the world with a different filter. That being said I haven't had an unpleasant dream in years. Although ive had a reoccurring one since i was a kid that is terrifying and havent had it in a long time.... it ends up rattling me for hours after waking.

now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..

Its strange how after the hallucinogenic experiements one tends to look at the world with a different filter. That being said I haven't had an unpleasant dream in years. Although ive had a reoccurring one since i was a kid that is terrifying and havent had it in a long time.... it ends up rattling me for hours after waking.

I've had the same reoccurring nightmare since I was a small kid. I don't even know how to describe it. Amazed at some of the stuff your brain can come up with.

I've had the same reoccurring nightmare since I was a small kid. I don't even know how to describe it. Amazed at some of the stuff your brain can come up with.

I have had a similar one since college.... Its the day of finals and I have to take a final for a class I have never been too. I assumed I knew everything about the class. and I do. but come test day I have no idea where the class actually is. so Im running around campus yelling at people to tell me where this class is located. I have it every so often and it still bugs me.

now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..

well I guess I should consider myself lucky... I have never been abused while sleeping.

This exact situation happens to me 1-2 times a week. I feel you there brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember dreaming once when my oldet was very little that she was kidnapped and I woke screaming...a choked utterly terrified kind of scream

Ive also had a recurring dream since I was a kid that i will wake up pretty upset and a bit afraid but I shake it off pretty quick
Ive had dreams of the other half cheating or leaving and I wake up blue but shake it off

Kinda the opposite with my wife. On occasion she wakes me up all horny. I suspect she was dreaming of another guy (Thor). I don't think I turn her on that way anymore. Lol.

I remember dreaming once when my oldet was very little that she was kidnapped and I woke screaming...a choked utterly terrified kind of scream

Ive also had a recurring dream since I was a kid that i will wake up pretty upset and a bit afraid but I shake it off pretty quick
Ive had dreams of the other half cheating or leaving and I wake up blue but shake it off

I've had the same dream a few times of someone crawling thru my little girls window trying to kidnap her. I wake up and run into her room and check on her. Then I'll have to carry her into my bed so I can sleep.

I seem to remember dreams in cycles. I will go weeks without remembering a dream. then for a week or 10 days in a row I will wake up with a very vivid part of the dream lingering in my fore brain. Since I was a kid I have been very interested in dreams. this was compounded by hallucinogenic drug use in my late teens and early 20s. I noticed the very strange connection between drugs and dreams in the way your mind processes information. even the small little things that you are not even conscious of. even when I was young, I would wake from dreams... close my eyes and try to reel the dream back in while my mind was not corrupted by the day. so Im pretty versed at paying attention to some of what my mind is rotating. but things have been different recently...This current dream cycle I have been waking up very upset. almost deflated or depressed feeling and it take me an hour or so it kick it. Some of the dreams seem very negative and the related negative mood when waking seems to make sense. but last night I remember the dream being pretty OK(fucking a tall woman on a train) and I was still upset when I woke.

AAS is very low use at the moment. gym time is also low. anyone notice a dream/aas correlation?

I used to repeatedly wakenup angry when my wife and I were first together. It was because she was a cheating whore :coffee:

Tren in, anadrol in, gym time.. Please god be some hot ass for me to stare at

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I have had a recurring dream for close to 11-12 years now. It seems to happen every 3-6 months. The dream always goes with me being chased by the movie creature the predator. I mean I run and hide through houses, then jungle, then through a city, all kinds of places. The crazy thing is even though he puts me though hell, I always wake up before he catches me. I guess maybe the day he catches me, is the day I might die in my sleep. I have also had 2 lucid dreams in my life. The first one sucked because as soon as I realized I was dreaming I woke up. The second one was absolutely crazy! I had dreamed that I won the lottery with the cash prize being 500 million dollars. As the dream progressed I realized things just were not adding up. At that point I realized it was a dream and I was pissed that I didn't really win the money. So out of a scene from Superman, I started to kill everyone in site. I mean I was picking people up and ripping their heads off. I was picking up buses and crushing people and moving so fast I was like the Matrix. I must say that I had these lucid dreams recently and only after reading about lucid dreaming pretty heavily and knowing what signs to look for to tell if you are awake or asleep. What tipped me off in the lottery dream was I had 6 fingers on both my hands when I went to sign for the lottery check. In your dreams your hands are usually distorted in either having extra fingers or they are blurry or something else may be wrong with them. There are many other signs also. I'm still trying to make myself fly in my dreams!

Ok, I have had a recurring dream for close to 11-12 years now. It seems to happen every 3-6 months. The dream always goes with me being chased by the movie creature the predator. I mean I run and hide through houses, then jungle, then through a city, all kinds of places. The crazy thing is even though he puts me though hell, I always wake up before he catches me. I guess maybe the day he catches me, is the day I might die in my sleep. I have also had 2 lucid dreams in my life. The first one sucked because as soon as I realized I was dreaming I woke up. The second one was absolutely crazy! I had dreamed that I won the lottery with the cash prize being 500 million dollars. As the dream progressed I realized things just were not adding up. At that point I realized it was a dream and I was pissed that I didn't really win the money. So out of a scene from Superman, I started to kill everyone in site. I mean I was picking people up and ripping their heads off. I was picking up buses and crushing people and moving so fast I was like the Matrix. I must say that I had these lucid dreams recently and only after reading about lucid dreaming pretty heavily and knowing what signs to look for to tell if you are awake or asleep. What tipped me off in the lottery dream was I had 6 fingers on both my hands when I went to sign for the lottery check. In your dreams your hands are usually distorted in either having extra fingers or they are blurry or something else may be wrong with them. There are many other signs also. I'm still trying to make myself fly in my dreams!

Got a good recommendation for a lucid dreaming book?

When I was a young boy (the dream started at around 5yrs).. I would have these dreams about my family,these would be reoccurring,religiously..This dream seemed real as ever,it was horrifying to say the least..My mother,father siblings and myself would all be enjoying dinner or TV..And out of nowhere, this Blue character,a twin of my father (weird) would appear and begin growling at us, and chasing us around the house, us kids would be in fear, and my mother and father would try their best to protect us..My father would fight off this evil blue twin of his,the twin would fall down, and puke or at times run to the bath room and fall on the floor making noises (at my young age it was a scary ass dream).. I was so young when I had these,from the age 5-8 I would have the same dream..I never quite understood the whole meaning of why he had this evil twin that would yell,and growl and puke all over the place and put all of us in fear..I forgot about this dream most my adult life, and one day it just flashed back..And it all made perfect sense..

My father was a heavy alcoholic,and we disliked that side of him..at that young age I didn't know what it was, or why he was the way he was, but I just knew that it was different and I didn't like it! Then there was his clean/sober side, the father that was kind/loving and protective just an all around amazing person.. So in essence, I dreamed of my father fighting off his demon to protect his family, and he fought this demon his whole life.. What's so remarkable of this all,is at that young age, I wasn't able to make sense of it all,but yet I conjured up in my head the difference between his characteristics with what was right,and what was wrong, and what was the real father figure vs his drunken state of being...

that is pretty wild vision

great dream insight

predator...I had a series of nitemares ABOUT hands for a bit as it related to work and dead peoples hands...how grotesque and wrong they sometimes look when they knot themselves up

I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would walk down a dark hallway and would frantically try to find a light. Could never find one and would get the feeling of terror.. I would make it to the end of the hallway and find an empty dark room with a single lit candle.. I would then feel panic stricken and immediately wake up

great dream insight

predator...I had a series of nitemares ABOUT hands for a bit as it related to work and dead peoples hands...how grotesque and wrong they sometimes look when they knot themselves up
Yes now that I look back on it..at the time I dreaded that dream..I would wake up thinking that the BLUE DAD was in my room..I recall one year when my dad painted himself all green like the hulk and came out of the room to surprise us, I almost had a heart attack at 7 years old,it scared the shit outa me..

When I was a young boy (the dream started at around 5yrs).. I would have these dreams about my family,these would be reoccurring,religiously..This dream seemed real as ever,it was horrifying to say the least..My mother,father siblings and myself would all be enjoying dinner or TV..And out of nowhere, this Blue character,a twin of my father (weird) would appear and begin growling at us, and chasing us around the house, us kids would be in fear, and my mother and father would try their best to protect us..My father would fight off this evil blue twin of his,the twin would fall down, and puke or at times run to the bath room and fall on the floor making noises (at my young age it was a scary ass dream).. I was so young when I had these,from the age 5-8 I would have the same dream..I never quite understood the whole meaning of why he had this evil twin that would yell,and growl and puke all over the place and put all of us in fear..I forgot about this dream most my adult life, and one day it just flashed back..And it all made perfect sense..

My father was a heavy alcoholic,and we disliked that side of him..at that young age I didn't know what it was, or why he was the way he was, but I just knew that it was different and I didn't like it! Then there was his clean/sober side, the father that was kind/loving and protective just an all around amazing person.. So in essence, I dreamed of my father fighting off his demon to protect his family, and he fought this demon his whole life.. What's so remarkable of this all,is at that young age, I wasn't able to make sense of it all,but yet I conjured up in my head the difference between his characteristics with what was right,and what was wrong, and what was the real father figure vs his drunken state of being...
Holy Shit! That is pretty amazing as a child to differenciate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a good recommendation for a lucid dreaming book?

I just started to google the shit out of it one day lol

great dream insight

Can agree here 110%. I've bagged my fair share of people.. RIP

Ya man..i developed kind of a weird phobia about it...i was telling my partner for a few months I was pretty sure i was cracking up mother juggs and speed style

Get Shredded!
Ya man..i developed kind of a weird phobia about it...i was telling my partner for a few months I was pretty sure i was cracking up mother juggs and speed style

We all have our things friend. I remember this one drunk/over dose dude came into the ED. Was non responsive and became a full code... Dude projectile fucking vomitted what I thought smelt like tea... I can never see/drink/smell tea ever again. Straight up

We all have our things friend. I remember this one drunk/over dose dude came into the ED. Was non responsive and became a full code... Dude projectile fucking vomitted what I thought smelt like tea... I can never see/drink/smell tea ever again. Straight up

Maybe he was drinking long islands!

since he got black out almost died drunk off of long islands or some other girly drink (or lets just assume he did) you shouldve asked him, "you even lift, bro?"

I have extremely vivid dreams just about every night some good some bad, sometimes I wake up but I'm still dreaming it's hard to explain , I probably wake up at least once a week screaming or yelling at something or someone , iv woke up crying,laughing,cursing at people , suicidal, just about everything, scares the shit out of my gf sometimes

I have extremely vivid dreams just about every night some good some bad, sometimes I wake up but I'm still dreaming it's hard to explain , I probably wake up at least once a week screaming or yelling at something or someone , iv woke up crying,laughing,cursing at people , suicidal, just about everything, scares the shit out of my gf sometimes
You my friend need to read up on lucid dreaming. Some people are more prone to it/for it. Once you learn to control it...oh the fun you could have in your dreams.

Sometimes I have those weird dreams that u think ur up and ur not or u think ur not asleep and u need to get away from someone or something and u cant ....I simply roll over stick her eventually she wakes up and fucks back to help get me done so she can get back to bed :coffee:

You my friend need to read up on lucid dreaming. Some people are more prone to it/for it. Once you learn to control it...oh the fun you could have in your dreams.

Thanks , I will definitely look into it

Back