• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New prescription....too much clomid?

Ryanb91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK....doc just put me on standard dose of TRT (200mg/wk). He also prescribed Clomid and Anastrazole(sp?). He said to take 50mg of each every day. Isn't that a bit of overkill for those? Granted my Estrogen level was on the high side but every day?
Thoughts?

He didn't prescribe 50mg a day of anastrazole and if he did it was a mistake. That's literally 2-300 times what you would need if any. Probably won't need any.

Sure he didn't day one tab per day?
Let's nail down what exactly your tabs are dosed at.
50mg is a standard tab dose for clomid.
1mg is the highest I've seen anastrazole dosed per tab. But 1mg per day is ahigh dose.

Sure he didn't day one tab per day?
Let's nail down what exactly your tabs are dosed at.
50mg is a standard tab dose for clomid.
1mg is the highest I've seen anastrazole dosed per tab. But 1mg per day is ahigh dose.

Yes you are correct. He said one tab per day not 50mg of the Anastrozole

Last edited:
I would think one tab a WEEK of the adex
Thanks Damgar....that's kind of what I was thinking the range should be. I know from listening to you vets that if your E levels get whacked out it can be just as detrimental as low T

Low E is like having the flu. How high was your E?

Nah man. You don't need the a-dex at that dose. If your staying at 200mg/week test dose then .25 mg anastrazole every 3.5 days would probably cut it. *Maybe* .5mg twice a week since he has you on clomid too.

He's expecting you to need it. As time goes on I'm assuming.

I'd reconfirm the dose he prescribed you. Did he write it down?

My Doc prescribed me 400cp a week and my E was at 40 something. He had me on .5mg 2x/week. That brought it down enough. I agree Theestone. If your taking 200mg/week and your is ONLY at 30... Bro, your doing good. How long have you been taking Test to establish that those e2 levels are consistent?

E around 20 is probably ideal for most, 30 istn bad at all. Adex needs on TRT vary greatly. 1mg 2x a week for me puts my E under 10, 1mg 1x a week and im around 30. What works for me and others should only be a guide for you t start with and let your own labs guide you from there.

As far as clomid goes, avoid that shit, there is no reason to be on it when your on TRT and using adex to control E.

Yea, I don't get the clomid, are you young and wanting children in the future? Not sure clomid is the answer, but haven't seen a lot of docs add it to TRT before.

No Im 41 and already have all the kids I need....lol. Clomid he said was to keep the ol boys downstairs going. But from what I have read HCG is what is used for that? Anyway, I havent taken any of the clomid and am only going to take one tab of the Anastrozole a week for now

Nah man. You don't need the a-dex at that dose. If your staying at 200mg/week test dose then .25 mg anastrazole every 3.5 days would probably cut it. *Maybe* .5mg twice a week since he has you on clomid too.

He's expecting you to need it. As time goes on I'm assuming.

I'd reconfirm the dose he prescribed you. Did he write it down?

^^^this

No Im 41 and already have all the kids I need....lol. Clomid he said was to keep the ol boys downstairs going. But from what I have read HCG is what is used for that? Anyway, I havent taken any of the clomid and am only going to take one tab of the Anastrozole a week for now

HCG is what you want. If you took 700IU HCG once a week oposit a single 100mg test injection your T levels would be close to what they would be on 200mg test/week with no HCG. The HCG will keep your testis from atrophying.

Get Shredded!
Great thanks for all the help guys. I'm skipping the clomid and going half tab twice a week for the Anastrozole

Back