• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Blasting & Cruising question

BigTime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ya ya beating a dead horse blast cruise blah blah blah, But anyway, I have a question and I think its a decent one,I'm familiar with the procedure of blasting and cruising but here is my question. Say you've been blasting at 750mg a week test 600mgs a week deca for 20 weeks...ok your huge, congratulations. So now it's time to go to 200 or 250 mgs a week cruising....how do you keep muscles that are used to receiving 750mgs a week big with only 200mgs...:hmm: I just don't get it. Thanks in advance for any replys.

You were growing that muscle at those doses. If you keep training and eating the right food maintenance isn't a problem on a cruise. 200mg can maintain quite a bit of muscle. There are some pretty huge natty guys who maintain a lot of muscle with lower T levels you know. It's not all about the T. It just helps :)

You will lose some of the water weight and intramuscular glycogen stores though which may make you feel like you aren't maintaining the muscle. After the pounds of water weight come off if the stimulus is still applied (lifting weights) the muscle should be held on to

The key is to keep the training the same. No so much the weight but the intensity! Also remember you may alter your calories a little.

I hit PR's while cruising and while off. If you're properly running everything and recovering from PCT, the gains will never stop. They may come slower, but they will never stop.

Don't get stuck on thinking you can only get bigger and stronger with drugs only cause that is 100% bullshit!

Maintenance can be tricky and is diff for everyone. It is easy for me though I enjoy maintenance because I like when things are easier to lift. The gym isn't the hard part diet is. It's a crap shoot. Set a diet and see how it works either your gonna stay or gain fat or loose muscle and adjust accordingly tell you are spot on. It is easiest for me to do after a cut because I can see changes faster and adjust quicker. Maintenance phase taught to me when playing pro sport also helped me not have such bad body dysmorphia.

It's hard to type while driving sorry I know I shouldn't. Sorry for errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most guys should be able to continue making gains on cruise doses (below 500mg) granted you're serious about lifting and you train your ass off and the diet is in line with your goals. I know that 300mg of test c a week puts my total T at around 1300-1500 which is a little above most natural guys levels (500-1100). my .02

Back