• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

American Muscle (Discovery Channel)

Going to when I get a chance. But I'm not a fan of reality tv. They always have to have some "problem" come up. Mostly manufactured to give the episode a "purpose".
Hoping for the best, but I'm damn pessimistic.

Who left this half empty glass here!

Going to when I get a chance. But I'm not a fan of reality tv. They always have to have some "problem" come up. Mostly manufactured to give the episode a "purpose".
Hoping for the best, but I'm damn pessimistic.

Who left this half empty glass here!

I'm not a fan of reality tv but it looks good. I hope there won't be drama since its all about training different athletes.

I like the idea of the show bc its different workouts and not just being "in the gym." (hope that makes sense)

Seems like a cool show ...

Im still waiting on GOLD RUSH new season tho

Will have to check it out

I watched it.. It's a GREAT watch.. Mike Barwis is no joke... Even some of the motivational stuff he said during a few of his candid clips was awesome I watched it again... I would love to go train there... Def check it out if you haven't..

checked out a few of the trailers, doesn't look remotely close to interesting and that dude needs his vocal cords cut to save the world's ears from torture.

Never heard of it. Need to check it out!

IML Gear Cream!
Watching it now. It's not the normal reality tv crap. It's actually pretty good as far as TV shows not about Ragnar Lothbrook go...

I was pleasantly surprised with it. I kind of rolled my eyes the first few times I saw the ads for it around but when I watched it I was pretty much glued to the TV. I gotta say though, some of those workouts those guys were doin looked like they were just begging for an injury. He takes them WAY beyond failure. I guess that's what it takes at that level though.

Training there would be pretty cool. The guy that was bald and had a beard that's contract is up this yr. imagine that just had a baby living a comfortable life and now has to worry if and when he can sign again

I watched it.. It's a GREAT watch.. Mike Barwis is no joke... Even some of the motivational stuff he said during a few of his candid clips was awesome I watched it again... I would love to go train there... Def check it out if you haven't..

I think MB does have some solid advice for training. I was looking him up the other night, and the guy creates athletes. I would work with him if I had the money.

checked out a few of the trailers, doesn't look remotely close to interesting and that dude needs his vocal cords cut to save the world's ears from torture.

Ignorance gets you nowhere in life man. Don't let his voice stop you from gaining knowledge within the community.

I was pleasantly surprised with it. I kind of rolled my eyes the first few times I saw the ads for it around but when I watched it I was pretty much glued to the TV. I gotta say though, some of those workouts those guys were doin looked like they were just begging for an injury. He takes them WAY beyond failure. I guess that's what it takes at that level though.

Did you see that guy lunging 225+? Now it doesn't "look" like much to some but after a crazy workout its gotta be killer. I'll continue to watch the show for sure.

I'm actually going to order one of his premade packages tomorrow. If I like what it's about I'll sign up with him for 12 weeks, not to expensive.

I ended up finding the torrent... ima DL and check it out. Thanks for the heads up NC.

Saw it for the first time,good show,really dig the motivational talks he gave.Still didnt help my boy swisher hit the ball any better lol

I watch it on Youtube. Good flicks.

Back