• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My First Tren run

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys
About 15 days into my first tren run. Just under 300mg a week with 200mg test TRT. only using adex but do have caber on hand (in case, but Im not sure what to look for?

this is high mg per ml tren, and its potent. cardio is taking a hit, PIP is intense but here is why. night sweats, but not much sleep issues besides periodic.
Its high mg per ml, but I am putting this subq. I have done subq in quads and its bad, basically it leaks down to my knees and just pools in lower quad and hurts to walk for about 2 days, so then i tried ventro with a slin and thats way better (as some is getting IM think. very lean there). no injection pain and doesnt migrate enough into legs to cause walking issues, but areas are still red and swollen. Note to self, DO NOT INJECT HIGH MG TREN A into stomache fat unless you want giant hornet sting looking wounds. My first tren A shot when subq into stomache fat and its still there, lol. hard as a rock but slowly going away (FYI, im injecting .42mg ED)

Bp is OK so far. I came off caffeine before i went on. Let me say it was 1 day of hell but now i feel good and wish i did this sooner. my BP is no longer an issue. Keep in mind guys i was at 1-2 cups per day, so if you have BP issues and think coffee is no big deal, give it a shot.

Overall, i mentally feel dirty using such a taboo and harsh drug, and I hope my source used clean powders without industrial contiminates but I guess we will never know right. Physically, I feel run down some days like I dont want to lift. My reps-sets are high vince gironda style work outs which always seems to change my look. Heavy weights and i flatten out big time. I am pretty hungry more so than usual, and eating not all that clean. I mean no pizza or cake, but I am eating like 4 NuGo bars per day for a chocolate fix. lots of oats and cereals. probably should chill on that stuff huh??

How I look: probably at 12-13 percent. really visible lower cock area veins and v shape, but stomache and chest still puffy, which is a wierd looking thing. I want that shrink wrapped skin but I guess i would need to play with the T3 and diet alot more. My goal on this run has been to eat more than maintenence but only by 200 or so, and see where it puts me at 4 weeks. At 4, I may come off depending on bloodwork which i will post. Water intake is high, no dark urine but its never totally clear. My wife is definitely noticing a larger looking man, which was cool to hear her say.

Overall, pretty impressed at day 15, but dont feel all that wonderful which sucks

hope this was kind of interesting to those new to tren also.

OK I have to ask , why sub q ? Never knew anyone IRL who did that . Also you may want to reconsider coming off after 4 weeks . I find after about 3 or 4 weeks is when those changes really start becoming apparent . I mean if you've already invested that much time into it . don't be discouraged if you don't feel that great . It is very common to feel this way . After the 4 week mark it becomes a marathon for me to see how long I can endure but man when I go to train , it's really something to experience !

Subq is great for trt, but why not just delts and quads with a slin? 27g .5" buried works great up to around .7 ml.

It's cool to subq with 3cc's at once right? :coffee:

I read a lot about guys who feel tired and lethargic on tren, I guess I'm just lucky because I'm on day 14 of a tren E cycle and feel awesome, tons of energy, feel great in the gym, and am more outgoing. I'm only on 200 mg per week for now along with 200 mg of test cyp. Only negatives are the night sweats and not sleeping as well but I can live with that for how good I feel.

i was also lethargic on 300mg tren a per week for the first 3 weeks , then it went away ...

i would start taking caber asap man

OK I have to ask , why sub q ? Never knew anyone IRL who did that . Also you may want to reconsider coming off after 4 weeks . I find after about 3 or 4 weeks is when those changes really start becoming apparent . I mean if you've already invested that much time into it . don't be discouraged if you don't feel that great . It is very common to feel this way . After the 4 week mark it becomes a marathon for me to see how long I can endure but man when I go to train , it's really something to experience !

I read alot about tren subq, even heavy suggested trying it.

i was also lethargic on 300mg tren a per week for the first 3 weeks , then it went away ...

i would start taking caber asap man

Why take the caber unless sides show? I heard prolactin is only an issue in high estrogen environments. Im on pharma adex at .25mg EOD

Kudos....................tren is a game changer.....you will either love it or hate it,but also it will love you or hate you as well..............personally,at low dose tren-e I get great results..........but the sides rage for me above 200mg/wk............so,I run low and short...take my gains and run.........but what a strong bitch....I'm cruising right now but that bottle calls my name late at night...just watch for BP and RBC,it tends to f mine up...........enjoy the ride!

IML Gear Cream!
One thing i notice is also that with each injection, the pip and redness is more intense. The first week i was ok, now each shot becomes red, even the IM ones. Not infected that i know of, but they slowly go away. Another thing that makes me want to reconsider tren, is last night it was like 80 in my house yet i had cold chills like i had the flu. Like i couldnt get warm, just felt shitty and sick. Woke up relatively fine though. Makes me think my body is telling me to stop

Sounds like you aren't ok with the idea of tren, much less the drug

Back