• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reaching your maximum genetic potential?

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright I've heard lots of different perspectives on this subject I'm just curious what you guys have to say on it.

Ok I know that our body can only grow to a certain size before we hit our max genetic potential. After that we barley notice any gains at all . And only when we take steroids are we able to break free from that baracade and progress again. My question is when someone takes steroids when they have hit their genetic potential, they grow all that ok. But once they discontinue use and don't take gear for a while are they still
Able to keep the gains they accomplished whal on steroids or does your body automatically go back to your maximum genetic potential despite your best effort?

But on the other hand I know that if you have not hit your maximum genetic potential and take a cycle of roids and discontinue use you will keep your gains if you keep working hard in the gym.

U lose size after cycle no matter how good ur pct is , now how much gains do u hold onto or lose is up to u ...i find myself very fatigued after a cycle and body/muscle are weak ...thats the way my body says to me"why did u work me so hard wtf" ..so i give it some rest ....genetics questions I leave up a vet to chime in ...but in opinion u max out, u take aas and ur limits are out the window ur grow as much as like as long as ur diet and work out is followed to the T ......this just my .02

Do you lose a lot when going from blast to cruise?

I think the longer your above your genetic baseline the more you push that genetic baseline. Stop lifting long enough you will lose your size but gaining it back should be quicker than it was to first put on.

Do you lose a lot when going from blast to cruise?

Nope :nono:...i still get pumps and lose little strength ...now u do lose some weight just few lbs and obviousely lose some size but again in my opinion its 100xs better than pct ...again im 41yrs old so cruisin on 250 mgs of test c or test e isnt hurtin me ....sometime i bridge /blast cruise on 30 mgs of dbol and yes i run dbol at 30 mgs for 3mos with liver support ofcourse ......but if ur not older i dont suggest that at all .....reproductive system will suffer badly

Before I started gear,I tried almost everything.............Years of disappointing results but my genetic code was to be small-125lbs...........years later,I maxed at 210...Today being older,hopefully wiser,I'm cut at 185...............So,yes I went up then down a little,but I'll never be 125 again...........even went 2 years off everything and stayed in the 170's...............Gear and hard ass training,not as much diet then but overly important now,gave me a way thru............without that I would still be tiny...

I think the longer your above your genetic baseline the more you push that genetic baseline. Stop lifting long enough you will lose your size but gaining it back should be quicker than it was to first put on.

Ofcourse ur rite in opinion ......and I also believe u can raise ur bar of size example.....ur a 165lb at ur peak no aas ...ur blast a cycle ur now 190 lbs and gains across the board ..ur pct kicks in u may lose 15lbs or so , but rember ur still up 10lbs from original stat , now blast another cycle now ur up to 200lbs , pct brings down to 185 roughly ......ur still up 20lbs from original stats ...so continue so on and so forth ...u get what im sayin ...so i do believe u usin aas breaks genetics barrier..... just my .02

Before I started gear,I tried almost everything.............Years of disappointing results but my genetic code was to be small-125lbs...........years later,I maxed at 210...Today being older,hopefully wiser,I'm cut at 185...............So,yes I went up then down a little,but I'll never be 125 again...........even went 2 years off everything and stayed in the 170's...............Gear and hard ass training,not as much diet then but overly important now,gave me a way thru............without that I would still be tiny...
This my belief too ....exactly the way I feel ...

Back