• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first cycle

Craig Young

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 21 years old and 170 pounds. I work out daily and want to take a test e cycle. I have two bottles. I was gonna run 400mg a week. 200 on Monday and 200 on thurs day. I need to know what I need to run during my cycle because I am really scared of gyno. I was thinking:

Cycle
Week 1-8 or 10 400mg test E
Week 1-15 aromasin 12.5mg/Eod

Pct
Week 12-13 clomid 75mg/ed
Week 14-15 clomid 50mg/ed

Tell me what you think of my cycle and if you could tell me how to get aromasin and clomid, I see it online that I can buy but I don't know if it is legit.

Can't tell if serious, but anyways..

2 bottles isn't enough. I wouldn't even run 400mg either. Save your money and get some more testosterone and come back when you do. I peak around week 8 on test e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good baseline is 500a/wk..............but I'd run atleast 12 weeks min.....better for me is 14 to16 weeks.

I might run 12 weeks, but how does my pct look? How do I get my hands on some aromasin and clomid. Is the online stuff legit?

Tough question for a guy with 5 post...................research would be my answer.

Back