• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT with UGL; how many of you guys do this and any heavy metal concerns?

CrazyCrazyPump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
let's say hypothetically that one has low test levels and is a legitimate candidate for TRT. if one decides to go with the most direct and cheapest/quickest route to use a quality reputable UGl brand that gets a lot of good consistent reviews on the forums and has a good tenure...would it be a logical and reasonable decision to use UGL for TRT?
of course I am speaking from the point of view concerning with heavy metals/toxins exposure over a long period of time using test E at say 250mg every 8 or 9 days.
I'd be very, very interested in getting all of you guys' that use UGL into their TRT regime in giving feedback as to their satisfaction in having made that decision...

by the one this is my first thread and I figured I'd start it off with something like this since a lot of us probably do this anyways. I have test levels of 340's ng/dl serum test and have always felt run down and tired all of the time (in my late 20's) and no cycle history. My strength is very high so I am suprised that you can still have high strength even on low T.

340 isn't considered Low T. Mine was 186 and I just made the list for TRT.

Pin 125 twice weekly instead of every 8 days more constant levels .. this is a commitment if you want to go on trt go ahead lots of people use ugls for trt it's cheaper..

no one is answering your question here. Yes, I would worry. the powders used are NOT pharm grade. I have heard stories of industrial waste in some lots of gear, like seriously bad things. Not saying this is always gonna happen, but long term use, you should get on TRT for real with a doc, and use UGL for blasts.

340 is low as shit for a twenty somthing. Thats like an 80 year old level. I was 350 and went on at age 27. real doc labeled me as hypogonadic

I do not know where the heavy metals concern is from. Have you read that somewhere?

My choice was to go UGL rather than a script. Much cheaper and just as safe if you know who to do business with.

I do not know where the heavy metals concern is from. Have you read that somewhere?

My choice was to go UGL rather than a script. Much cheaper and just as safe if you know who to do business with.

Heavy metals are a very real concern with raws coming out of china.

All I know is I never want to lose my source. Or gonna have to bite the bullet and get on trt and submit to doctor monitored blood tests etc.

340 ain't getting you on doctor prescribed TRT. Even if it is low for a twenty something.

Heavy metals are a very real concern with raws coming out of china.

All I know is I never want to lose my source. Or gonna have to bite the bullet and get on trt and submit to doctor monitored blood tests etc.

I do know China exports products to the US that violate laws here concerning heavy metals and toxins. I remember childrens toys were made by a Chinese company with a colorant that contained lead, a big no no. Also a Chinese manufacturer made dog food that contained arsenic, enough that dogs had to go to the vet to be treated and based on memory some even died.

Scary part is we import to the US a lot of drugs or raws from China that are made to meet......get ready for it..............GMP standards set in this country.

I am not knowledgeable in the area of AAS raws but Vision had a nice write up about sources raws and how they are not all equal. Maybe he can give his .02 worth on the subject.

I do know China exports products to the US that violate laws here concerning heavy metals and toxins. I remember childrens toys were made by a Chinese company with a colorant that contained lead, a big no no. Also a Chinese manufacturer made dog food that contained arsenic, enough that dogs had to go to the vet to be treated and based on memory some even died.

Scary part is we import to the US a lot of drugs or raws from China that are made to meet......get ready for it..............GMP standards set in this country.

I am not knowledgeable in the area of AAS raws but Vision had a nice write up about sources raws and how they are not all equal. Maybe he can give his .02 worth on the subject.
Even dry wall coming out of China was getting people sick. Can't remember the name but I'm sure it was a nfl player that had to redo his whole house.

Even dry wall coming out of China was getting people sick. Can't remember the name but I'm sure it was a nfl player that had to redo his whole house.

It was from formaldehyde in the dry wall.

So you're saying US pharma can kill you too...?

That was a manufacturer of a water based steroid called Depo Medrol. It is most commonly used to treat herniated discs and injected in that area between vertebra. This is why it became spinal meningitis.

The manufacturer of the drug did not follow clean room environments as required by the FDA and GMP requirements. To say "shit happens" is a little off base. It should have never happened.

And just a little advice, never ever buy water based injectables from a UGL. I don't give a damn who they are, no way can a UGL provide/afford a clean room environment for manufacturing this type of injectable without strong possibility of becoming contaminated.

That was a manufacturer of a water based steroid called Depo Medrol. It is most commonly used to treat herniated discs and injected in that area between vertebra. This is why it became spinal meningitis.

The manufacturer of the drug did not follow clean room environments as required by the FDA and GMP requirements. To say "shit happens" is a little off base. It should have never happened.

And just a little advice, never ever buy water based injectables from a UGL. I don't give a damn who they are, no way can a UGL provide/afford a clean room environment for manufacturing this type of injectable without strong possibility of becoming contaminated.
I think i remember an out break of contaminated spinal injection causin meningitis

If you are considering trt, there are options out there for online doctors that will rx you test. You can PM me for more on that. I wouldn't run trt with a ugl. Too many risks. Quality, consistency, shipping, etc. And I'm sorry, anyone who thinks ugl gear is as safe as pharma grade is just wrong. Besides the heavy metals, which is a definite problem, illegal ugls do not have to money or equipment to screen and produce as safe and quality products regardless of what they say. It's one thing to expose yourself to ugl gear for cycles with breaks, it's another to inject them nonstop. You really just have to ask yourself one question: are you and your health worth human grade or not?

Besides-if it's a money issue and you aren't ready to pay for consistent lab work and all the other necessary steps to keep you healthy , you really shouldn't go on trt. Just my .02

First and foremost lets address the concern in regards to TRT.. If your lab work came back low, but yet your Physician refuses to give you a referral,find an other doctor..
I wouldn't suggest making your own diagnosis without have a consultation with an endo,because you have to undergo a thorough physical,including a prostate evaluation as well as diagnostic testing to asses your exact needs, and what the appropriate treatment for you would be..There's all sorts of treatment options/protocols,treatment monitoring,blood pressure..Further more, after your initial blood test that indicated low T, there's an underling reason why..There's many,many factors here..It could be your lifestyle,stress,age ext..Let me ask you this..Putting YOURSELF on TRT,what are you trying to achieve here as opposed to what your experiencing now? Besides the fact of getting your levels up to an optimal range? What is your overall long term goal? Because you need to understand-The reality is,It's a life long commitment and should be taking very seriously..

Per your question/concerns about substituting HG/TRT with UGL testosterone..

There's a vast amount of individuals that sub products from HG to UGL for their TRT treatment as this is very common, and they utilize this with much success..On that note, I witness numerous blood/labs in regards to product feedback and testimonials across the panels from members alike that provided blood analysis that indicated their serum levels were elevated well above standard..However in this market it's hit or miss with Labs that provide an authentic product..It comes down to knowing your source/trust..

You mentioned raw material being tainted and possibly possessing heavy metals and such.. The truth of the matter is and it's scary,there's a tremendous amount of products the we consume today at home,especially in our lifestyle (protein shakes.sups) that posses small traces of heavy metals,from arsenic,cadmium,lead,and mercury..These levels have exceeded the USP limits,from time and time again..Yet they find their ways back on our shelves..The majority of these supplement manufactures obtain their raw materials from some of the same outsource/distributors as the other leading brands/designer supplements do..This is true..15 brands contained VERY worrisome levels ,they have been tested, and failed, and yet their still leading brands..Why? Corporate world my friend...

Now, where does this fit into the equation of hormones and raw materials? I'll explain..There's 2 deans that control the worlds market,can you name them both? If you said Oil and Large Pharma than you are correct..Products are manufactured on a grand scale at such speeds that our brains just can't possibly fathom..Dumping medicines down the throats of people world wide..Why cure, when you can have a consistent/reliable customer?
These manufacturing facilities/compounding pharmacies abide to strict regulations and manufacturing processed,including adherence to standard operating procedures that are implemented to assure protection in the environment as well as the quality of the compounds..Yet, a vast amount of these facilities fail to meet the requirements,and yet stay fully operational..The same applies for these hormonal manufactures/dispensaries (from Europe,Asian,Canada, even the US ).. Truth of the matter is, not all hormone products are equally in potency, (this is a known fact in large pharma)..Not all of these facilities/dispensaries do a regular risk assessment as frequently as they should..These risk assessments are applicable to the environment should include airborne contamination,liquid,and raw powder effluent contamination..This includes acidic residual levels in hormonal powders (I'll get to that in a moment)..Now, there is some manufactures that manufacture cheap raws at a fraction of the price to their contenders..These raws can/will show their ugly face with almost any user that ingests/injects them..As they posses a high volume/concentrations of acidic residuals..The effects of these raws that lack in quality and cause some serious adverse effects,such as abscesses,cellulitus,and other acute immune responses (allergic effect/similar to Anaphylaxis)..

Large pharma obtains their raws from some of the same exact dispensaries that some of these UGL's acquire from as well..In this market,especially the regions in which these transaction take place, it comes down to networks..It's not who you know,but who you blow..In the black market there's some top contenders that posses the financial backing endorse by investors with almost endless resources..An other key aspect "Location,location,location"..
If people don't think that corruption,fraud,bribery happens in Big pharam than I need to question where they stand on their beliefs with the ester bunny! These networks get deep,so does the rabbit hole...

Standard Manufacturing principles and UGL-- Not all UGL's/pharma groups are equals..Some UGL's literally operate their network in high end facilities that posses air-handling units/systems,safe change filter housings,as well as other varies high quality machines/lab experiment.. Keep in mind,not all UGL's are located in the foothills of Kentucky,or the plains in Indianian where simply owning one of these machines can land someone up river for some time..

To bring this to a closure..I'm merely stating a fact that not all UGL's run and operate like the "bathroom labs" that gave UGL a bad name..
Is HG the way to go? naturally any of us will prefer HG products over UGL,but knowing what UGL is legitimate with their procedures and products..A Google search only will speak volumes on who/what lab is currently in top place and posses the cutting edge over the other contenders in the market..

Keep in mind.. HG has been faked for years on end..That being said, know how to spot fakes,and know how to spot good fakes..Know where they are coming from, and what the market is like in that region especially when it comes to counterfeits of anything!

A reliable/trustworthy source should be able to provide paper work on raws, or HG products..Not all boxes/instructions and other certifications of authenticity are real,but they provide a good indication how genuine the products are..

Sorry for the rant..

Get Shredded!
If I may add one more thing.. Lots of this hype was perpetuated from the FDA/gov as scared tactics.. Is there some truth? Absolutely,however it's been some blown out of proportion because these same dispensaries supply large pharma..

Some food for thought:

More people die/get sick each year from tainted foods that have been cross-contaminated in restaurants, or even poor handling of livestock,and vegetables from farms containing "on farm born illnesses", than they do from large pharma and its networks..(over doses do not apply)

^^ I agree for the most part. There is a huge difference in ugls -Gen-shi or Kalpa that are 'ugls' but made in real labs , and 'whatever labs' in the some dudes kitchen in the Arkansas mountains. My point was simply to advise against using a dom lab that's incapable of making it's product in a real laboratory due to the laws here and makes it in there home or makeshift lab. That's what i consider a ugl. Someone with no knowledge or schooling and learned how to cook his own raws on the internet. Like you said though-it all really comes down to knowing and trusting your source.

Don't forget Asian Pharma as well.. The FDA does NOT recognize them, however in their region they have a cert..UGL or Pharma?

I would name 2 other labs,however I don't want to sound biased,nor seem as if I'm seize the moment for a promotional opportunity..

Don't forget Asian Pharma as well.. The FDA does NOT recognize them, however in their region they have a cert..UGL or Pharma?

I would name 2 other labs,however I don't want to sound biased,nor seem as if I'm seize the moment for a promotional opportunity..

Most definitely. Didn't mean to single out any-just the first ones that popped into my head for an example. Asia pharma , Geneza, sciroxx, etc. there are some very good ugls out there. I basically consider them human grade or pharma grade for all intents and purposes.

To support my notion about some UGL's coming near Pharma grade, read that last paragraph...
It all comes down to knowing your source, and if they posses a credible network..In the last paragraph it clearly shows that some labs in fact have took extreme measures to assure quality..

I have lab test to support this with the manufactures that we supply..All test where done by an independent lab that tested many different manufactures as well..

Vision

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going Underground?
by William Llewellyn, with Ronny Tober

There is no question about it. Underground steroid products make up the dominant share of the global steroid business now. What was once a market largely fed by real prescription drugs, is now one where small-scale underground manufacturing and home brewing operations thrive. The underground market does accomplish one very substantial thing – it allows the very large demand for these drugs to be met. It will be the first to admit, that were it not for the underground aspect of this trade, there would be far fewer drugs in commerce, and far fewer people with access to them. But this article is not about the availability of underground steroids. It is about their safety.

Underground steroids are indeed everywhere. But are they actually safe to use? Are underground steroids truly equivalent to the prescription drugs they are to replace? Those in support of the underground business often herald their favorite brands. Who is to blame them when they have access to a company that can supply them the variety, and often great value, that can be found with underground steroids. Many readers will recognize that we have had a very active testing history at Body of Science. In fact, I suspect that no single magazine or online community has tested as much as we have. But we too have our limitations. Up until now, our testing has been focused solely on the steroid content of a product. In other words, we have been able to tell you if X steroid was present in Y amount, but that is it.

The Labs

In an effort to help consumers REALLY assess the quality and potential health risks of underground steroid products, BodyofScience.com and ANABOLICS undertook a detailed joint drug analysis project. This project focused solely on examining the quality of steroids made from underground facilities, and exceeded the normal scope of testing by examining a number of other variables often overlooked in dosage testing. A total of 14 underground steroid samples were selected for laboratory testing, which included products from Amplio Labs, British Dragon, Diamond Pharma, Generic Anabolics, Generic Pharma, Lizard Laboratories, Medical Inc., Microbiological Labs, Nordic Supplements, Shark Laboratories, SWE Supplements, and Troy Labs. Included in this list were drugs that were made from small underground manufacturers, mid-level operations, and even producers large enough to have their items assembled under contract by drug manufacturing facilities. All 14 samples were analyzed at a registered and licensed facility in the U.S.

The Tests

There were four specific areas of testing for this market analysis project. The first test was to look for the presence of toxic heavy metals such metals as lead, tin, mercury, and arsenic. Next, we commissioned the standard steroid quantification testing to see how these products were dosed. After this we looked to see if there were any unknown steroidal contaminants in the products. Pharmaceutical grade steroids will be highly pure. Unprocessed intermediary chemicals or other contaminants should not appear upon analysis. The presence of unknown steroidal substances signifies that lower quality materials (not made to pharmaceutical standards) were used. Finally, we examined for the presence of the flavoring agent 2,4-decadienal. This material is common to food products, and its presence demonstrates that food-grade oil (not highly pure pharmaceutical grade oil for injection) was used during product manufacture.
(^^^poor guilty raws,most cheap UGL's take this route..Note that some carrier oils can in fact have heavy metals and other bac)-Vision

The Results

A detailing of the first 2 results from this testing series is available below, for all readers to see. Overall, the products examined in this study reflected extremely poorly on the quality of the underground steroid market. To begin with, more than 20% of the products (1 in 5) contained heavy metal contamination. While pre-market testing would have noticed this, if such products were ever found on pharmacy shelves in the U.S. it would trigger an immediate nationwide recall. Next, an examination of basic drug dosing showed many deviations. Approximately 35% of the products were actually significantly overdosed. While this was likely done in an effort to produce a stronger user response and loyal customer base, this is unacceptable and does raise many potential safety issues. The remaining results will be published in the upcoming release of William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 7th Edition (2009).

Test #1: Heavy Metals Contamination

Sample Contamination Result
1. methandrostenolone None Detected (<0.002) PASS
2. testosterone enanthate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
3. testosterone enanthate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
4. testosterone propionate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
5. boldenone undecylenate Metals Found (>0.002) FAIL
6. testosterone cypionate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
7. boldenone undecylenate Metals Found (<0.002) FAIL
8. trenbolone hexahydro. None Detected (<0.002) PASS
9. testosterone cypionate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
10. methenolone enanthate Metals Found (>0.002) FAIL
11. testosterone cypionate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
12. nandrolone decanoate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
13. methenolone enanthate None Detected (<0.002) PASS
14. trenbolone enanthate None Detected (<0.002) PASS

Failure Rate: 21%

Test #2: Dosage vs. Label Claim (mg/mL)

Sample Labeled Dose / Actual Dose / Percentage of Claim / Pass Fail Status
1. methandrostenolone 25 mg 115 mg 459% FAIL
2. testosterone enanthate 250 mg 440 mg 176% FAIL
3. testosterone enanthate 250 mg 408 mg 163% FAIL
4. testosterone propionate 75 mg 127 mg 169% FAIL
5. boldenone undecylenate 200 mg 240 mg 120% PASS
6. testosterone cypionate 200 mg 204 mg 102% PASS
7. boldenone undecylenate 200 mg 178 mg 89% PASS
8. trenbolone hexahydro. 76 mg 190 mg 249% FAIL
9. testosterone cypionate 200 mg 177 mg 88% PASS
10. methenolone enanthate 100 mg 54 mg 54% FAIL
11. testosterone cypionate 250 mg 171 mg 69% FAIL
12. nandrolone decanoate 250 mg 228 mg 91% PASS
13. methenolone enanthate 100 mg 78 mg 78% FAIL
14. trenbolone enanthate 100 mg 0 mg 0% FAIL

Failure Rate: 64% (+/- >20% of Label Claim)

Conclusion

The results are fairly self-explanatory. Even with just these two sets of tests under our belt, serious problems are evident. The heavy metals, of course, are alarming. The metals tested here are all known to pose specific threats to health when they accumulate in the body. Those metals considered inert (such as iron and aluminum) were not included. Heavy metals are common in chemical-manufacturing operations, but are normally removed through very careful product assembly and purification steps. They were likely found here because the raw materials used to make some of these steroids was simply made “cheaply”, without the expense needed to hit true drug-grade purity. This type of material could be considered “food grade”, and likely dominates most of the underground market.

(^^ As I stressed about cheap raws, and cutting corners- Vision)

This article is certainly not meant to be an outright attack on underground products. Indeed, to many bodybuilders these products fill an important niche, which is very understandable. Indeed also, there are products to be found on the underground market that are made to high quality standards. In fact, these results should underline the other side of the coin, that it is possible for underground steroids to meet the level of true pharmaceutical grade drug purity. After all, some of these products did not have any unacceptable heavy metals, and were properly dosed. The very difficult trick, however, can be just finding them. Either way, I feel it is very important to be aware of the good and the bad of the underground anabolic/androgenic steroid market before you make any decisions. Stay informed. Stay safe.

(^^^I also advocated that many labs pass with flying colors when it comes to their procedures and quality with raws.. "The difference between success and failure is a great team with solid networks"-Vision)

That's a nice read. Although for me-20% risk of metals or 60% risk in improper dosage is the deal breaker. I personally won't chance myself to a 1 out of 5 risk. Thanks for the read tho brother. Llewellyn is always enjoyable

now keep in mind this is an older article and these were underground labs that he found in their general area, these were not randomly selected from well-known manufacturers in the underground market...I have some more literature that I would post however it has the name of manufacturers on there and it gives at lab analysis and mass spec test done on these labs...

no one is answering your question here. Yes, I would worry. the powders used are NOT pharm grade. I have heard stories of industrial waste in some lots of gear, like seriously bad things. Not saying this is always gonna happen, but long term use, you should get on TRT for real with a doc, and use UGL for blasts.

340 is low as shit for a twenty somthing. Thats like an 80 year old level. I was 350 and went on at age 27. real doc labeled me as hypogonadic

big big true! be careful with UGL
better pay few more $ and get good gmp gear from your doc you can get..fuck few extra $..
YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE MONEY BUT YOU CANT MAKE NEW LIVERS,ETC WHEN YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS FROM UGL AND ALL METALS YOU INJECT!

Asia pharma is Thai FDA approved! they are GMP made,so they are NEVER UGL!

AP say they will be soon approved also in Europe so its mean its will be Europe FDA approved too.

Back