• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This damn fat

Capthowdy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up? I need some answers from some one who Carrys fat right next to the belly button on how the hell to get it gone!!! It's a small amount. I am doing a photo shoot soon. I don't have an exact date yet bc of this damn spot. I know there's dehydration ect involved with leading up with shows or a shoot. But there is still some fat in there too. I am carb cycling now. On non weight trAinjng days I do empty stomach am cardio and I only eat chicken veges that's all. Through this diet cardio started with walking on an incline 30 mins. When fat loss slowed I uped it to an hour a day. That stopped working so today I changed to hiit cardio 25-30 mins. I do not eat any thing prosesed. Not caned not even shakes. If I don't cook it I don't eat it. Any thing advice.
Before diet my weight was 210 now 173 I'm 5 7'. 27 years old. Sorry if I forgot anything.

Where we carry fat is highly dependent on various hormone levels. For men high cortisol and/or estrogen often causes fat retention on chest/belly. Have you had any labwork done lately?

That being said one of the best things I ever did for my metabolism is to make sure my body has the needed nutrients for proper thyrodi function. This means ample iodine/iodide and selenium. Dr Brownstien claims 95% of the people who visit him are deficient in iodine. thyroid hormones are >50% iodine in content so lack of iodine means lack of proper thyroid hormones which means sluggish metabolism and inability to lose fat. Iodine is also critical for proper sex organ function, skin health and many other aspects.

Most people will look at labs and be in normal range for T3/T4 and think they are fine, but just like test levels, being in normal range doesnt always mean optimal.

The form of iodine is critical. Avoid kelp product, most have high levels of heavy metals. Ideal source should be a lugol solution (iodine/iodide mix) or iadoral with is a tablet form of lugols. Work up to about 50mg a day and it will take 6-12 months to fully saturate your body. Lugols is cheap off amazon or you can make 1 liter for less than $100.

Iodine is displaced by other halides such as fluoride and bromide, things that inundate us every day in much higher levels than iodine further exacerbating any deficiency problems we may have.

Selenium is critical!!!

The manufacture of thyroid hormones causes damaging byproducts which require selenium to neutralize. The conversion ot T4 to T3 also relies on a selenium based enzyme. 200-400mgs a day should be good, use L-Selenomethionine.

Iodone intake can cause detox as it helps flush out toxic halides resulting in headaches and some other sides. Slowly upping dose over time helps to control any detox if you have it and it should fade after a few weeks.

I am due for bloods soon. I will have this checked as well. When I'm talking about belly gay I don't mean a gut. It's a
Very small amount. I have abs ect just this stupid spot. From the front you can not really tell. From the side if I hit any pose then it is visible. A small bump right by the belly button. I want to cut it off lol

Maybe an umbilical hernia?

It is the last to go. If it is really that stubborn you can get liposuction to remove the unwanted adipose tissue. It is actually a common procedure for BBers. I was thinking about having it done but ended up seeing the results I wanted with diet, training, and of course AAs.

I thought about lipo but there has to be a fucking way to get that gone. Other then just diet. There's to many people that do I refuse to give up.

There has to be someone else that had this issue I can not be the only one. I'll try anything to get this shit gone

Just get your diet in check.... Chances are you aren't as lean as you think; I see too many people claiming 6-8% when they are like 12-15%.... You may have lost the weight to see the abs and let's say that took you 10% body loss in 3 months or whatever.... Chance is that you still have something like 10-12% and visible abs but to get to that 6% will still take you several months of dieting and nutrition... Just because you feel lean doesn't mean you only have "this little fat"... It may be the same amount of fat you had before just proportioned differently and distributed all around and less there meaning it may take you the same addition time to get from where you are to the super shredded lower abdominal as it took to get to that point that you currently stand at....
% and fat is all relative and you don't shred it faster just because you start looking leaner in the mirror

There has to be someone else that had this issue I can not be the only one. I'll try anything to get this shit gone

So wait, are you just talking about fat on stomach or an actual lump near belly button?

I went through it. Build as much muscle as possible then cut wile lifting. Eventually it will go away.

IML Gear Cream!
I got the same problem bro. I had fat behind my abs. Still don't have great abs but they are coming. I do carb cycling. Low carbs every 4th day and only veggy carbs the other days and it's a waiting game for me bro. I much rather lose it slowly and still have muscle than lose it fast and get SKINNY FAT. Just stay consent in the diet game. It will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feed back! Rambo you reaponse made the most sets. It's my diet for sure. I know. I realized when you said that it could take a few more weeks or months to remove it. I'm game tho. I got teated with calipers today and came in at 7.6%! So thanks for helping me screw my head on.

You had a pretty significant weight loss. It could very well be loose skin. Only time will get rid of that.

How long did it take you to lose those 37lbs?

Idk I have done this a million times bulkin and cutting . Maybe 4 months. There's no skin. It's just stubborn fat starting Monday I will run a new diet 4 weeks and see what hapens

I have a guy that's going to be helping me with my diet to help me prepare for a photo shoot and get on stage my first time. I just spent 50$ on a treadmill to do my cardio am before work. Monday i star a 4 week run on this diet to shred up. Let's see how it goes! I'm excited but not bc this diet is bland as fuck and boring... But it's only a few weeks

Chicken and tuna every meal , u think of throwing down on some ephedrine?

Back