• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reaching your genetic potential

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright I've heard lots of different perspectives on this subject I'm just curious what you guys have to say on it.

Ok I know that our body can only grow to a certain size before we hit our max genetic potential. After that we barley notice any gains at all . And only when we take steroids are we able to break free from that baracade and progress again. My question is when someone takes steroids when they have hit their genetic potential, they grow all that ok. But once they discontinue use and don't take gear for a while are they still
Able to keep the gains they accomplished whal on steroids or does your body automatically go back to your maximum genetic potential despite your best effort?

But on the other hand I know that if you have not hit your maximum genetic potential and take a cycle of roids and discontinue use you will keep your gains if you keep working hard in the gym.

Back