• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Waiting on more test

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So long story short I managed to destroy my test. I'm waiting on more but the point of this topic is should I pin my eq without test. I don't think one pin would shut down my sex drive right? I have some mast e laying around also so should I pin it or wait the three days and just double up on the pin amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eq is not likely to have any negative side effects alone for a few weeks. It is essentially test. It will still aromatize so you'll have estrogen in your body and I doubt you suffer from any limp dick or anything of that nature. As far as your natural test production, yes it will shut you down.

Oh yeah my natty test is nil. Just didn't want to shut the dick down. I know eq has that effect. Not as bad a decca but it happens I have heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ran a whole cycle of EQ with no test I guess I could see it becoming an issue, maybe when the DHT levels in your system drop off? but for a few weeks you shouldn't suddenly become impotent. EQ doesn't fight against it as much as it just doesn't promote it the sex drive...

one pin will not hurt you at all. eq is very long lasting in the body you could even get by without pinning it for two weeks also but i would go ahead with your regular routine and just start the test back up when it comes in

Back