• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is what would make me happy riight now

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
being a douche and putting in one weeks notice tomorrow

finding a sweet job and or successfully getting a good blog up...

loosing weight with out effort

GH-two kits
melanotan-two vials
remembering to take the var I have
trying out this osta...
motivation to go back on a clean diet and a regular gym schedule of 5 days a week
crowd funding some new boobs
inner peace
less stress and its accompanying cortisol thats both making me puffy and an insomniac
a totally clean house
enjoying my garden again..that isnt some double meaning..my flower and vegetable garden

a job I enjoy

a really nice new comforter set
paying off my mortgage (hey, while were dreaming anyway)
going back to college as a psych major to roll it into fitness coaching....(see job I enjoy)

and I feel like..the only person holding me back from some of the intangibles is me...

what would make you guys happy?

funny I mentioned job/career path like three times and didnt realize it...

I'd like to add.... some dnp to that list...because id like to give it another whirl

To move 405 more then 4 times . Would like to hit it for at least 8 . Thats just a goal and it would make me happy right now ...

Cheapthreads out ...

a huge cock
a lot of chicks
a hot body,shredded and fucking muscular (without lifting)
a big bunch of money.a really big one
who cares about a job if I have a lot of money?
a lot of super hot guitarz
and because I'm not a material guy...

peace all over the world. ;)

Another $1500 a month added to our income
Two years worth of pfizer GH
200ml tne
200ml prop 200
A steady supply of grass fed beef.
All my tattoos to disappear except one

being a douche and putting in one weeks notice tomorrow

finding a sweet job and or successfully getting a good blog up...

loosing weight with out effort

GH-two kits
melanotan-two vials
remembering to take the var I have
trying out this osta...
motivation to go back on a clean diet and a regular gym schedule of 5 days a week
crowd funding some new boobs
inner peace
less stress and its accompanying cortisol thats both making me puffy and an insomniac
a totally clean house
enjoying my garden again..that isnt some double meaning..my flower and vegetable garden

a job I enjoy

a really nice new comforter set
paying off my mortgage (hey, while were dreaming anyway)
going back to college as a psych major to roll it into fitness coaching....(see job I enjoy)

and I feel like..the only person holding me back from some of the intangibles is me...

What would make me happy is to see you achieve EVERY SINGLE GOAL YOU JUST SET..!!! You so deserve it..!!! Tackle them one at a time..!!! You got a strong mind..!!! You know you can achieve EVERY one of those goals..!!! Get after gurl..!!!

What would make me happy is to see you achieve EVERY SINGLE GOAL YOU JUST SET..!!! You so deserve it..!!! Tackle them one at a time..!!! You got a strong mind..!!! You know you can achieve EVERY one of those goals..!!! Get after gurl..!!!

u noob,are u asskissing sheriv for some particular reason? :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
u noob,are u asskissing sheriv for some particular reason? :roflmao:

She my homey bro..!!! Not a noob...had to start new account. ..long story. ...Verizon wiped phone clean...started new account on Friday when I got my new phone...what's wrong you jelly cuz I think Naughty V deserves to be happy..??? Lol

A roof over my head and food on the table... ive been blessed with family and good friends. As much as I wish formthings I realize that its all luxury. I cant complain... the basics in life make me the happiest. Tyler said it best.... the shit you own ends up owning you.

That bein said id like to travel more..... Spain and New Zealand are on my bucket list.

I beg to differ...I lost everything I owned in a house fire 3 years ago including my car (god I miss that car)
and yu know what? it sucks...a lot

I want my kids to be cushy and want for nothing..they arent brats so I think they deserve whatever class or outing they request and i cant give them that right now...

I admittedly went to material things but I think you can safely categorize most of them into "feel good about myself"

A fresh new Lambo
All good health for family and loved ones
A big ass house that needs housekeepers to clean it...
Endless supply of quality sushi..
Pot to be totally legalized
Daminos to get his big dick he's dreamin about..
Even at her age...Jennifer Aniston strattling me naked
To kill all this reality television
A son to carry on my athletic supremacy
Global warming and climate change to end
Move back to Cali
My own personal TOP NOTCH CHEMIST
My metabolism to slow down a little bit. . (I know wierd right...but it's super hyped)

I'm pretty content other than those material things..

Last edited:
hah@ nuttz..simple guy huh?

let me add...a lot of lobster but someone else to steam them for me..because I dont like cooking like critters but have zero problem eating them

A fresh new Lambo
All good health for family and loved ones
A big ass house that needs housekeepers to clean it...
Endless supply of quality sushi..
Pot to be totally legalized
Daminos to get his big dick he's dreamin about..
Even at her age...Jennifer Aniston strattling me naked
To kill all this reality television
A son to carry on my athletic supremacy
Global warming and climate change to end
Move back to Cali
My own personal TOP NOTCH CHEMIST
My metabolism to slow down a little bit. . (I know wierd right...but it's super hyped)

I'm pretty content other than those material things..

u forgot your old account :D :kiss:

oh and I forgot, weed too.

Lots of weed with no repercussion for using it (piss tests)

Lots of sex
Lots of food
Lots of sleep

I have the typical mind of the typical guy. :rolleyes:

Get Shredded!
A JOB
Skinny legs (with NO cellulite)
A flat stomach
Hair that doesn't turn gray (or fall out)
Heck a BETTER BODY
To own my home
To have peace of mind
To always make the right choices

And Sheriv said it best - "to feel good about myself".

Also Velociraptor - thanks for reminding me what is important in life - FAMILY (mine is the BEST) food and shelter. Also my God. I am content with simple things and simple pleasures.

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Boy, I remember those days! My daughter was an incredible softball pitcher. I sure do miss all those softball and soccer games.

I hear ya. It's been such a fun year with his travel baseball team.

I beg to differ...I lost everything I owned in a house fire 3 years ago including my car (god I miss that car)
and yu know what? it sucks...a lot

I want my kids to be cushy and want for nothing..they arent brats so I think they deserve whatever class or outing they request and i cant give them that right now...

I admittedly went to material things but I think you can safely categorize most of them into "feel good about myself"

I understand. Not saying im right at all..... I gave up my flaming pile of stuff along time ago and I realized I dont need any of the material shit. Its just stuff.... stuff that didnt really mean anything. Its just a distraction and im better off without shiney fancy shit that doesnt really serve a purpose. Its just shit.... shit we think we need.

I want my new desk so I can set up my new office. I want the new office to functioning by 10am tomorrow. I want a month's worth of invoicing done by Wednesday. I would like to beat the shit out of my ex's bf and push her into traffic without going to jail for not telling me my son was in the hospital even though she was texting trying to fuck me for three days since the accident. I would like my gf to get a raise so it's not so scary to move her in. I would like my dishes done (see previous statement about moving gf in).

$3mil so I can retire.

Seeing your boobs
Finding a decent job in Florida so I can move
The idiot I work with to lose his voice whenever he's within twenty feet of me
For my sunburn to quit feeling like I've got ants crawling all over my shoulders
And have the non-fucked up shoulders from when I was in my twenties

- A cure for male pattern baldness. Haha. It's not gone yet, but it's thinning already (I'm in my mid-30s) and it's annoying.
- For my foot fracture to miraculously heal overnight instead of six weeks.
- Hell, if we're talking miracles: a Captain America style drug that just magically adds 50 lbs of muscle overnight, haha.

Realistically, though... I'm pretty content.

Back