• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are the essential vitamins and supplements I should take with my cycle/off cycle

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I use Livercare and a multi right now

probably a good all around multi vitamin and mineral pak , fish oil for cholesterol support and I'm a big believer in glutamine preferably glutamine peptides .

probably a good all around multi vitamin and mineral pak , fish oil for cholesterol support and I'm a big believer in glutamine preferably glutamine peptides .

thanks Lou. I'm kinda skeptical on fish oil. It never lowered my cholesterol or helped with joint pain or fighting off colds. I took that stuff for probably 10 years

thanks guys....keep em coming :winkfinger:

I take glucosamine. Knees take a beating when the weight on my squat keeps going up.

also I take 3,000mg of vitamin c every day. Dunno why but I think it helps. Since I don't really eat anything with citrus in it.

potassium! the low ball FDA recommended is 4800, Ive only met like 1 person who gets that in their diet. Potassium helps with acidity of body, reduces pain, and is important in cell signaling. Most people have a highly skewed potassium to sodium ratio.

Ascorbic acid ?5g a day in divided doses along with lysine/proline for collagen health, this includes skin, connective tissue and arteries!

Good old flush style niacin is great for circulation, powerful vasodilator and unclumps red blood cells. Also better at controlling cholesterol than any drug. Slowly work up to 1g 3x a day (3g total daily). Also purges body of histamine which can reduce seasonal allergy symptoms etc.

Vit K very often overlooked, critical for bone/tooth health. Can actually reverse cavities.

Vit A and D in proper 5:1 ratio, ideal source is fermented cod liver oil.

iodine and selenium! Critical for proper thyroid function which in turn affects all other hormones in the body!

B12 (methylcobalaim/dibencozide sublingually) if any labs show less than 500 along with Methylfolate! Critical for proper nerve function and red blood cell creation!

What are the essential vitamins and supplements I should take with my cycle/o...

I used to rep for a supplement company. Most of the multi's and supplements are dog shit. As for high quality multi I recommend Usana, Solgar, or life extension. For fish oil, Carlson, nutra sea or health first liquid. And definitely glutamine powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back