• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Different kind of tren cough?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever since I've been on tren I've had more of a constant cough rather than a 5 minute cough from hell.

Is it possible for tren to irritate your respiratory pathways in a more chronic sense?

It's either that or allergies? :hmm:

i would guess allergies, but are you pinning differently at all? slightly different locations? i always go really slow with the needle penetration other than the initial surface penetration and whenever i hit areas that make muscles twitch or feel thicker/more dense than others i re-angle to avoid and keep going. the first and only time i've gotten tren cough was when i went through one of those more dense areas, i just decided to say fuck it that day. my throat hurt for a good few days after about 15 minutes of coughing.

edited to add: some people cough from test too, so who knows man :thinking: i'm sure others will chime in with their opinions.

Last edited:
Ever since I've been on tren I've had more of a constant cough rather than a 5 minute cough from hell.

Is it possible for tren to irritate your respiratory pathways in a more chronic sense?

It's either that or allergies? :hmm:
Yeah that's the tren. It seems to be dose dependent to some extent. It's why I dropped back from 650 to 450 a week. Kind of feels like allergies/bronchitis just a general reduction in lung function. It got better am the day I dropped my dose back down. I have a thread about it. Lou has some good stuff to say about it.

i hack every morning like when I smoked then the coughing is basically over.

Makes my eyes burn and skin feel like its on fire. Doesn't matter the source. I jump in the shower cough a bit then its gone. That's just me others on experience a cough

Tren or any other oil wouldn't have a prolonged effect such as this..Sounds more chronic or a stress cough...

On 600mg of tren E and I am constantly clearing my throat and coughing. Drinking a bunch of water is the only thing that stops it for a while. Never had this issue before unless sick and I'm not sick.

On 600mg of tren E and I am constantly clearing my throat and coughing. Drinking a bunch of water is the only thing that stops it for a while. Never had this issue before unless sick and I'm not sick.

exactly....except Tren Ace at about 420/wk

I haven't experienced the actual tren cough yet.

Doesn't that only happen if you inject right into a blood vessel?

idk....I haven't experienced it either, just a chronic cough, hence this thread.

IML Gear Cream!

no, knicking a vein with a needle with tren in it can do it. i went through it, aspirated fine, and my throat started tightening up before i even pushed the plunger, once i pulled the needle (passing back through the vein with a needle covered in tren) it hit me full bore.

this thread is making me want to try it...

Esters definitely play a role in this. I don't have much of an issue with tren e, only occasionally with ace but almost every time with base. Shit is wicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Smokey is describing isn't the typical post injection cough people talk about. It's the cardio effects of tren. I constantly feel a tickle in my throat and a tightness in my chest. Similar to sinus drainage from allergies with a hint ofbronchitis. Kinda feels like irritated and inflamed airways. Constantly feeling like I need to clear my throat. It's a little better just before pin and gets a little worse a few minutes after pinning. I only know one other person IRL that does tren frequently and it's the first thing he mentioned when I told him I started my first run. It's by far the shittiest side effect. A copd inhaler would be awesome right about now!

What Smokey is describing isn't the typical post injection cough people talk about. It's the cardio effects of tren. I constantly feel a tickle in my throat and a tightness in my chest. Similar to sinus drainage from allergies with a hint ofbronchitis. Kinda feels like irritated and inflamed airways. Constantly feeling like I need to clear my throat. It's a little better just before pin and gets a little worse a few minutes after pinning. I only know one other person IRL that does tren frequently and it's the first thing he mentioned when I told him I started my first run. It's by far the shittiest side effect. A copd inhaler would be awesome right about now!

You described it perfectly. Especially the last part. I really felt like it was exacerbated over the last few days but I haven't pinned yet today and it's fine.

It happens to me when I hit a nerve or blood vessel. Otherwise it's very minimal.

If it's allergy or a lingering cough, Albuterol is what the doc should recommend to knock it out.

Once the Tren kicks in hard, it takes about 2 or 3 weeks into cardio before you get over the reduced lung function. At least for me that is how it works, I run Tren E however.

I've never once had tren cough... Although, right before I left for vacation I injected 100mg of tren a and about a minute later felt this strong, aching sensation through my shoulder and jugular. It was real nice. It was sort of like that sensation when you swallow a huge gulp of water and it stretches out your esophagus.. Can't explain

Esters definitely play a role in this. I don't have much of an issue with tren e, only occasionally with ace but almost every time with base. Shit is wicked

There's been some previous good info on this topic. I believe that it has more to do with an allergy to a compound in the tren powder or the ester. Possibly a sympathetic nervous system response (fear or threat) that causes a histamine reaction. Bronchial spasms are a sign of stress response

I'm done with tren for this summer. I'll give it another try at some point but this coughing/tickle in my throat
bullshit isn't worth it. It's chronic for me, not a coughing fit but like a smoker's cough. I fuckin hate it :mad:

I also pinned my tricep 3-4 days ago and it's taking a while for the swelling to go down. I haven't lifted since
Monday. What a shitty week...

I'm done with tren for this summer. I'll give it another try at some point but this coughing/tickle in my throat
bullshit isn't worth it. It's chronic for me, not a coughing fit but like a smoker's cough. I fuckin hate it :mad:

I also pinned my tricep 3-4 days ago and it's taking a while for the swelling to go down. I haven't lifted since
Monday. What a shitty week...
I totally get it. I can deal with not sleeping, I can deal with drenching my sheets every night, I can even deal with fixating on unpleasant things, but not being able to fuck long and hard enough to finish 2 times in a row made me back my dose down as a last attempt, but as time goes by just the daily tightness in my chest and knowing I don't have to deal with it sucks. I have two vials of tren A left and I'm gonna try and make it the last 4 weeks. Next time I'll have inhalers on hand. Much more important than caber or prami if you ask me.

Get Shredded!
There's been some previous good info on this topic. I believe that it has more to do with an allergy to a compound in the tren powder or the ester. Possibly a sympathetic nervous system response (fear or threat) that causes a histamine reaction. Bronchial spasms are a sign of stress response

I have a theory that it may have to do with cortisol suppression since tren is the king of that. One thing cortisol does is act as an anti inflammatory. Cortico steroids are treatments for COPD and I've watched my mom go downhill for 7 years with emphysema and I can't help but compare the beginning of that with what's going on with me now. I'm visiting her now and after I pin my trenA tomorrow I'm gonna take a hit off a prednisone inhaler to see if it relieves the tight chest that worsens 10 minutes after ever tren pin.

I've never experienced Tren cough personally. I did nick a blood vessel once and got a nasty taste in my mouth from it.

Back