• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Correct way to transition from Test E to Sustanon and vice versa

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm bored and wondering if anyone has any info on doing this. Is there a general rule for doing a short to long ester switch to go by?

I'd just switch from test e to the sustanon. I wouldn't over complicate it.

If I'd been running sust, I'd just switch to test e. Maybe pin a half dose of test e with my last pin of sust, then continue with the test e dosing. The sust already has a long ester in it, so you shouldn't perceive anything really. Accept you will not have the short esters releasing at that point. But you'll have more long ester being broken down.

I'd just switch from test e to the sustanon. I wouldn't over complicate it.

If I'd been running sust, I'd just switch to test e. Maybe pin a half dose of test e with my last pin of sust, then continue with the test e dosing. The sust already has a long ester in it, so you shouldn't perceive anything really. Accept you will not have the short esters releasing at that point. But you'll have more long ester being broken down.

^^^^^As thestone said, just switch over, no need for anything else.

Finish sus = start test e , finish test e = start sus ....now im a gear whore so u may wanna hear some more ideas:coffee:

I thought maybe there was a formula for double dosing or something for a certain amount of time. Or something like that :hmm:

You can get all complicated with it, hence using a half-life calculator but it's easier to use common sense.
Rule of thumb is sust has 160mg of long ester and 90mg of short ester.

You can get all complicated with it, hence using a half-life calculator but it's easier to use common sense.
Rule of thumb is sust has 160mg of long ester and 90mg of short ester.

This! I wouldn't over complicate it personally

Because I hate waiting 5-6 weeks to feel my test start working and I don't want to be pinning prop every single day

How often are you planning on the sust?

Add on... I have a buddy who only uses test. Sust EOD for 6 weeks the goes right to E3x's a week.

I was always under the impression sust should be an EOD pinning schedule

I'm transitioning from cyp to prop by starting prop last week of cyp then going with prop tell pct. May be able to get away with starting at last injection of cyp but idk. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyp half-live is 12 days therefore you could miss a week before starting the prop imo

Test E and C have 7 and 6 day half lives. You're thinking of Test D.

No I am bang on the money my Jewish powerlifting friend. Here's a list of Steroid and ester half-lives FYI:

by4aty9e.jpg

The dosing rule of thumb to maintain stable blood plasma levels however is "half a half life" therefore you were kinda close. :winkfinger:

That is a list of "active" half life. Not the actual "half life" of the compound

I've seen this list. But look. It has some inconsistency. Good but not an end all be all.

Prop ester - 2 days
Ace ester - 3 days hmmmm? Could have sworn ace was the shorter ester.
Suspension - 1 day
Test prop 4.5 days ??

That is a list of "active" half life. Not the actual "half life" of the compound

I've seen this list. But look. It has some inconsistency. Good but not an end all be all.

Prop ester - 2 days
Ace ester - 3 days hmmmm? Could have sworn ace was the shorter ester.
Suspension - 1 day
Test prop 4.5 days ??

Yeah I saw that too. I'd have ace at 1.5 days and prop at 2 as well.

Cyp is correct though I checked on the Watson website.

Stop one and start the other...I could go into more detail but it really isn't needed.

Get Shredded!
Alright will do thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I hate waiting 5-6 weeks to feel my test start working and I don't want to be pinning prop every single day

Ok. Give TIPP a run, it kicks in after 1.5-2 weeks! GREAT while on Tren =)

I was always under the impression sust should be an EOD pinning schedule

I'm not sure. Most guys add in Sustanon to a cycle and pin once every 7-10 days. The unstable hormone levels are undesirable for most.

No I am bang on the money my Jewish powerlifting friend. Here's a list of Steroid and ester half-lives FYI:

by4aty9e.jpg

The dosing rule of thumb to maintain stable blood plasma levels however is "half a half life" therefore you were kinda close. :winkfinger:

LOL I'm not jewish ya stiff assed brit and those are fighting words down here in the Republic of Texas :paddle:.

So technically I'm right or you'd only pin once a week (every 5th or 6th day) :roflmao:

Back