• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Possible problems..

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so 2 weeks ago I stopped using the Dbol after the 5th week. At the same time I started using a new vial of gear I bought of my buddy to hold me over until my replacement stuff came in. Now the problem... After about 3 days when I stopped Dbol I started getting pretty sick, hot flashes, sweating horribly at night, my piss was a dark orange color (on and off) and I'll I drink is water. Sometimes a diet soda with dinner. I feel lethargic as fuck, zero energy, and this was happening when I was using Sustanon once a week awhile back, towards the end of the week I'd feel super sluggish. Also the gear of read mixed reviews about, some say bunk some say legit.. I know Dbol can cause liver failure, but the only symptoms I'm showing for that is the piss.

so my question..

Without going to get tested for my T levels to tell if the gear is bunk, what do you look for to tell? I mean after 2 weeks of using bunk gear I'd assume I'd start feeling pretty fucking shitty which I already do. But couldn't that be from the Dbol also? I have a doctors appointment on Monday, so I guess I'll see then. Just wanted to see what anyone thought. And I have new gear now, so should I just get off the stuff I have to be safe? I'll post a picture of the vial if anyone has any insight on it would be awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 38
Are you using tren? Usually liver values go back to normal pretty rapidly when you come off orals, but tren will do everything you just described. Orange piss, night sweats, lethargy. All of it.

Must just be my liver then, I dunno.. Guess I'll find out Monday. lol

Oh no I'm not taking Tren, I'm doing a cruise right now so I'm only using test.

Back