• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Safe time frame for drol

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a bunch of a drol and I'm considering throwing it into my tren/mast cycle which is currently

375 test, 600 tren, 450 mast

When would be a good time to throw this in and whats the max a person should stay on it? (assuming everything stays healthy)

also is there any reason drol would not be a good choice when going for recomp results?

th

- - - Updated - - -

I got a bunch of a drol and I'm considering throwing it into my tren/mast cycle which is currently

375 test, 600 tren, 450 mast

When would be a good time to throw this in and whats the max a person should stay on it? (assuming everything stays healthy)

also is there any reason drol would not be a good choice when going for recomp results?

this is a good question. I'm kinda confused on superdrol

Running a similar cycle with tren ace mast p and I'm running 100mg adrol for the first 5 weeks then 125mg var to finish it off, it's the first time I ran drool and I like it a lot it helped me add 19lbs of dry weight, I actually like it more then dbol, only drawback is it suppressed my appetite and gave me a slight amount of anger but that could be the tren also. All in all I say go for it you won't regret it

smokey...wtf? And I was talking about anadrol not superdrol.

I hear a lot of horror stories about the bloat, and I cant afford to eat much less than I am right now. I might just try it for a week and see how I feel.

I love anadrol compared to superdrol. Just personal preference. Throw it in the beginning or right at the end. It's great for maintaining strength on caloric deficits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran 100 MG drol four weeks in start of cycle before. Killed my appetite as well as raped said. Gained good weight quick tho

www.levram.us

Raped I would think that the tren was the reason behind your loss of appetite.. I have this issue now and have also seen ALOT of posts in the past about the effect tren has on your appetite.. I find that I get a lot of headaches when I use drol..

Watch you blood pressure with the drool and tren together. Mine always shoots up

smokey...wtf? And I was talking about anadrol not superdrol.

I hear a lot of horror stories about the bloat, and I cant afford to eat much less than I am right now. I might just try it for a week and see how I feel.

dude....I was kidding. :D Plus a total fail on my part because I thought you meant s drol

IML Gear Cream!
throwing in 50mg ED starting meow...gonna see what this parties all about.

Back