• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vacations are supposed to be fun

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Right? Well this one is great. But my wife's extended family (excluding in laws) are really starting to piss me off. My father in laws sister, is this fat old woman from New Jersey. She is lazy as fuck. She actually told my wife while I was out at the store to "make sure that you don't bulk up like Jeff" and that he "looks gross".

I was proud of my wife for laughing at her and telling her aunt that she likes lifting with me and is proud of my progress... But I can't fucking stand her lazy fat ass. Every single day were at the beach, I go swimming and come back and her fat ass has my shit stung all over and says "sorry you got up" and takes my beach chair. She continuously gives me dirty looks but I think she's just fuckin mirin. She also tries to force feed me sweets after every god damn dinner and laughs when I deny her offers for ice cream and cupcakes every night. I sort of get pleasure telling her that I don't want them and that I have an early morning. It just pisses her off.

Yeah. She's mirin. Oh and FUCK lazy people who continuously make excuses and judge "fit" (I don't even consider myself fit) people. Get off your fucking ass and stop eating donuts.

SUCK ME, BEAUTIFUL!

The woman to whom you refer sounds like a complete cunt. If I was in your situation I would probably end up slapping her the first day.

The woman to whom you refer sounds like a complete cunt. If I was in your situation I would probably end up slapping her the first day.

Two days left.. We just had to check out of the beach rental I got today... Now I'm staying in her house. Afk finding a beer

I'm at the pool with my girl and her kids and I keep getting random boners :/

IML Gear Cream!
You should get the whole fam in one room and call an intervention for her obesity. After drinks of course.

Coldcock the bitch. It is NYC after all....

She is probably pissed you are wearing the Eagles ballcap.

bitch-slap that old bitch,jeffy.do it while sober,then u can say "sorry guys,I was drunk.that old bitch was mirin too much,I was feeling dirty and violated"

Coldcock the bitch. It is NYC after all....

She is probably pissed you are wearing the Eagles ballcap.

..thx god .... now we're on topic..

Philadelphia-Eagles-Wallpapers-HD.jpg

My idea of a 'family vacation' is when my wife visits her folks , and leaves me at home in total peace...

^^^^ x2

Back