• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TrenA how long after to get breath back?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When do the cardio effects of tren start to wear off after you discontinue trenA?

Usually takes a couple weeks for me to be back to 100% cardio capability after coming off tren

Never ! Within 1 yr you will develop COPD and emphysema , imminent death will surely follow ! No really 4 - 6 days for me usually . An increase in red blood cells would increase cardio capacity as EQ and EPO are known for . The shortness of breath that come with tren is not really understood . I will say this in the past I used to get it bad where even having a conversation was difficult , no joke . This summer though I have hardly even noticed it . I have made myself do cardio and I think that it is one of those things that gets better over time .

I dropped my trenA dose back down to a more reasonable 440/wk. I have 5 weeks left of the planned 10 weeks hopefully that helps. I'm going to add 40mg/ED of blue heart dbol and leave my prop at 175 and my mast at 300. Started hcg today (I normally don't atrophy a lot, but tren finally did it). Going to run that through the bottle according to my trt doc's protocol.

It's interesting you mention EQ. I have been considering an experiment once this run is done rather than cruising on testE, seeing how a low dose of EQ 300-400/wk and hcg does for cruising. Kind of take a break from the really strong androgens.

Before I run tren again I think it would be wise for me to set some cardio goals and get there first. It's only a problem in bed, but if I'm gonna look like a champ my girl deserves me to be at my best. God knows she put up with night sweats and my bitchiness like a friggin saint!

I dropped my trenA dose back down to a more reasonable 440/wk. I have 5 weeks left of the planned 10 weeks hopefully that helps. I'm going to add 40mg/ED of blue heart dbol and leave my prop at 175 and my mast at 300. Started hcg today (I normally don't atrophy a lot, but tren finally did it). Going to run that through the bottle according to my trt doc's protocol.

It's interesting you mention EQ. I have been considering an experiment once this run is done rather than cruising on testE, seeing how a low dose of EQ 300-400/wk and hcg does for cruising. Kind of take a break from the really strong androgens.

Before I run tren again I think it would be wise for me to set some cardio goals and get there first. It's only a problem in bed, but if I'm gonna look like a champ my girl deserves me to be at my best. God knows she put up with night sweats and my bitchiness like a friggin saint!

Have you cycled before without HCG and recovered okay? I have it but it didn't come through till mid cycle and I haven't started running it yet. I'm going to cruise after this cycle then blast again in november too so I feel like I should start it. Somebody actually bitched me out on another forum for not running it already and said not using from the beginning of a cycle was stupid.

Have you cycled before without HCG and recovered okay? I have it but it didn't come through till mid cycle and I haven't started running it yet. I'm going to cruise after this cycle then blast again in november too so I feel like I should start it. Somebody actually bitched me out on another forum for not running it already and said not using from the beginning of a cycle was stupid.
I've cycled just fine without HCG. I do bloods and watch myself but do notice a difference in recovery. Now I also believe and don't understand how one could want to send a signal to your testes saying turn on well you're cycling and telling them to turn off. That's just my opinion. But you'll be fine to start it up now. HCG mostly used for PCT and recovery. Cruising and then blasting again will still keep you shut down.

I was on trt before I ever considered gear. My trt doc prescribes it for aesthetics and because I'm young by trt standards (mid-late thirties). However I've had a vasectomy and got a sperm granuloma a few months back so I came off the hcg all together. I actually believe HCG has more benefit than just keeping the boys functioning, but in this case I'm doing it for two reasons: I'm keeping test low on purpose and wanted to raise it slightly, but I've had 11,000 iu of hcg sitting in the fridge for 6 months, it needs to be used and I want to see if it helps with trouble I have getting off. It's helped in the past. Between the cardio sides and taking forever to cum (it always takes a while and is worse on tren) it's annoying in bed. My girl takes it personally when I don't cum. After this tren run I want a cruise that is as unsuppressive as possible.

IML Gear Cream!
Same as me im on tren test mast and sus and var at the moment im having breathing problems as we speak bad headaches dizziness and am at work i just need my bed... im stopping tren because its just not for me.. bin on it for 2 weeks. and in two weeks i can see cuts and body has the tight look. i just wish tren never had these sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back