• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How many REPS for Geoff to get back into the GREEN?

How many times does Geoff need to be repped?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• a metric fuck ton!

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
I was thinking the same, geoff already got 10 or more reps,still in the red zone. HI is a big bad mofo LOL

I didn't know he was in red. I'm gone for two weeks and lulz. And two new sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna be more than a metric fuck ton now because BigTime made me neg Captn'.

This is getting good.

I expect MOAR BLOOD SHED when I get back from the water

It's gonna be more than a metric fuck ton now because BigTime made me neg Captn'.

Damn brother heavys negg hammer is more like a negg wreckin ball...I rep u bro early today and it barely helped:roflmao:....well ur in green now:clapping:...so dont negg heavy again would be my advice ...I dont care if bigtime dares u :roflmao:

I think that Geoff is going to be the Chuck Norris of reps - he's going to need ALL the reps to get back into positive.

wtf negged again???

Yup. I think he's going to have to suck long and hard on heavyiron's dick to have a prayer of being green again.

Not sure what Geoff did, but HI negged him into oblivion again!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry Geoff, it was nice knowing ya!

he did nothing...HI just made him his new little bitch. geoffy will be comunist till the end of the days here at asf

he did nothing...HI just made him his new little bitch. geoffy will be comunist till the end of the days here at asf

That's right comrade.

Attachments

• Red_Communist_Party.jpg
    Red_Communist_Party.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 5
  • patrick_star_is_a_communist____by_melanoptera-d4azhjb.jpg
    patrick_star_is_a_communist____by_melanoptera-d4azhjb.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1274066494.jpg
    1274066494.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Back