• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The New Frontier?

Good stuff. I watched this entire documentary a few months ago when considering steroids... it helped convinced me that yes I need to get on em.

Good stuff. I watched this entire documentary a few months ago when considering steroids... it helped convinced me that yes I need to get on em.

I watched the whole thing today. Interesting for sure. I wish the steroid poster boys didn't have a combined IQ of 120, but other than that I enjoyed it.

My buddy raises hormone free chickens, but the are genetically altered before birth for meat(broilers). They grow to full size(huge) in about 40 days and all they do is eat and shit. Havent tried it, but was told that if you dont kill them in time they will just keep growing and have a heart attack.

Weird stuff.

Haha, you see little Liam Hoekstra? ....and damn this BS just goes back to the whole Lance Armstrong crap... even Capt. America used PED's to get where he is:)

I wonder how much he benches.

Back