• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critique my cycle, please

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have spoken with a number of guys on here and gotten some good advice. Here is my attempt to collate it all into one servicable cycle.

Background:
Height 6ft 2in
Weight 270 as of this morning
BF - too high, hence this cycle

Cycle history 3 cycles of test only, nothing for past year

The plan:
Drop BF % and make some modest gains incidentally. BF% loss is the main goal, everything else gravy.

Cycle length 12 weeks
Cycle components:
Weeks 1 - 12 Test E 150/week (pinning Monday and Friday) - yes, i know Thursday would be better, but I'd prefer to not pin 4x/week
Weeks 1 - 12 Tren A 300/week (pinning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
Weeks 1 - 12 T4 100mcg/day
Weeks 13+ Test E 200/week cruise

Diet will be ketosis diet with the following macros:
117g protein
164g fat
as close to 0 carbs as possible.

Workout days will be M/W/F push/pull/PL

Thoughts? Comments?

I think you're playing with fire trying to keep carbs that low when you're on tren. And I've never tried the ketosis stuff but you need way more protein man, like double that at least.

IMO with that cycle I would be more focused on just eating clean and doing a lot of cardio, limiting carbs to what your body will allow without sacrificing energy levels. The fat will come off.

I used a ketosis calc to get the protein/fat numbers, but I will up it if necessary. The low carbs were kind of a theme with some of the ppl I talked to, but some proposed ckd instead of our keto, and some did huge opposite.

i thought Tren sides get worse on carbs, and cardio is next to impossible on Tren?

I've been limiting carbs before bed and seems to alleviate the night sweats a little bit. I'm still doing cardio on 600mg of tren e, it's a lot tougher but still a must in my opinion. I usually stick to the stairclimber though fuck running

<bump> anyone else have insights/input? Does the diet seem off to anyone else? I have no idea what exactly I will be eating, but I'm guessing a lot of chicken with gratuitious ranch dressing and peanut butter for the fat.

Looks good man, cardio and diet will determine results.

Cardio is very doable while on 300mg tren a , at least for me, just keep at it bro

Good luck

Back