• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sust v.s. prop?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I always have wondered what the pro's and cons to each of the two compounds are when compairing them side by side? Like, I understand having to pin less with sust; but if you're not affraid of pinning then why not just pin Prop? Or am I missing something here with sust (more mg per cc obviously). So lets say I am running a Tren A, Mast P, and I want a test in there as well. Should I run prop or sust? Thanks for your info and help.

- Slider

Idk I just did my first cycle of prop.... I felt absolutely no difference. Just my 2 cents lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Its all in the ester bro. Prop with those 2 has an expected half life of 24 hours of a good dosage. Therefore pinning the next day should keep it regulated pretty well. Sus on the other hand I believe allows for 72hours for its dosage (lots of arguements about the half life's depending on the esters in your sus). Personally I run prop with these just to keep my base levels, in theory my body should take in 50mg of prop trena and mastp within a 24 hour period until my next shot as with sus the thought would be more mg but spread out for an x amount of days. That how I believe it is suppose to work but correct me if I misunderstand.

For that particular cycle just add a little test prop to your daily or EOD pin.
Your other option is to pin 1ml sust once a week. Personally I'd take the first option, for this cycle.

Your other option is to pin 1ml sust once a week. Personally I'd take the first option, for this cycle.
Its because of this hunk above that I considered sust back into my blasts^

Sust vs prop all comes down to personal preference,we all metabolize esters differently when it comes to compounds..Some guys cant stand down wind of a sust/prop bottle without braking out.. Ive ran loads of sust over my years and at one point I hated the inconsistency of the firing/fluctuations of the esters..It;s all about timing and what protocol that you utilize and find what works best for your.. Personally I favor sust over prop any day, for 1 they are so very different, and the gains are more pronounced..Prop leads to more drier gains (because of the fast metabolization of the ester)..also lets keep in mind,what are the exact desired effects/gains thats the user looking for,whats the over all goal?!?
Test Prop served me best as a front load with long esters, and a back load when coming off a long esters..

Next month I will be running test E, sust, and tren ace.. I'm looking forwards to adding sust to my stack, I miss that flush feeling when the esters begin working, only sust gives me that...I get a warm fuzzy feeling, and my quality of life is much better..

Its because of this hunk above that I considered sust back into my blasts^

Sust vs prop all comes down to personal preference,we all metabolize esters differently when it comes to compounds..Some guys cant stand down wind of a sust/prop bottle without braking out.. Ive ran loads of sust over my years and at one point I hated the inconsistency of the firing/fluctuations of the esters..It;s all about timing and what protocol that you utilize and find what works best for your.. Personally I favor sust over prop any day, for 1 they are so very different, and the gains are more pronounced..Prop leads to more drier gains (because of the fast metabolization of the ester)..also lets keep in mind,what are the exact desired effects/gains thats the user looking for,whats the over all goal?!?
Test Prop served me best as a front load with long esters, and a back load when coming off a long esters..

Next month I will be running test E, sust, and tren ace.. I'm looking forwards to adding sust to my stack, I miss that flush feeling when the esters begin working, only sust gives me that...I get a warm fuzzy feeling, and my quality of life is much better..

There is an art form to mastering sust, and it's highly personalised. I learn a lot from Visions post, dude is a living encyclopaedia! :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
For me....depends on what other compounds I'm running. ..If the TProp is real good and dosed at 200mg/ml...my favorite. .!!! However I have had great results and a different kinda feeling with the Susty esters pingin....I think it's honestly a personal preference. ..so I would go with what your body says...hey bro I like how your makin me feel..!!! ----peace bro

There is an art form to mastering sust, and it's highly personalised. I learn a lot from Visions post, dude is a living encyclopaedia! :daydream:
bingo bango.. That is the unvarnished truth, it is truly a personalized protocol,one someone knows how to dial in on the timing then the results will follow with little to no sides (that also depends on how sensitive the individual is)

^^^This is the correct answer.

Sustanon to me is a waste of time/money.

Good Prop. flows easy thru 'Slin pins.

Not a prop fan, because I don't like pinning all the time. I like sust and long esters a lot though :) oh and just listen to Vision and. The Captain....they got you covered already lol

Back