• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Experiences on Dbol?

Landonx91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, about to start a bulking cycle, with 1g Test, 500 Deca and 4 weeks of 50mg Dbol ed. The only thin I've really heard about Dbol is how bloated it makes most people. Which makes me have second thoughts taking it because I like to stay fairly lean and dry. So I was told to take Letro and Keep my AI high. Anyone have any advice or be willing to share their experience on Dbol?

Hey, about to start a bulking cycle, with 1g Test, 500 Deca and 4 weeks of 50mg Dbol ed. The only thin I've really heard about Dbol is how bloated it makes most people. Which makes me have second thoughts taking it because I like to stay fairly lean and dry. So I was told to take Letro and Keep my AI high. Anyone have any advice or be willing to share their experience on Dbol?

Letro is an AI. I wouldn't mess with it personally unless you are prone to sides. It'll crash you big time if you use too much. Maybe just 25 mg stane ed and some caber with that cycle would be good. You know your body though. I'm a pretty lean guy so dbol bloat never bothers me but I can tell you from my experience, it will really come down to diet. If I eat super clean and plenty of water I never had a puffy face or high bp or anything bad at all. If I slacked up and ate like crap I would def see a change and get a more bloated to. If you are bulking-which this cycle looks like a bulker and you said it's a bulker - I'd say fuck it and not worry about bloat too much. Bulk up now and cut later. Get the size you want then fine tune it. If your cutting or something like that , maybe tbol or anavar maybe better choice. Especially for water retention. Just depends on goals. You will get at least a little bloat for the dbol. If it's good dbol anyways:)

Dbol is the greatest thing in the world. Take two before working out and crush it. Take 50mg/ED and joints feel better instantly. Mood goes through the roof, fuck like a beast, no cardio affects, sides are easily managed with AI's. The only downside to dbol is you can't take it every day forever. I fucking love dbol.

Dbol is the greatest thing in the world. Take two before working out and crush it. Take 50mg/ED and joints feel better instantly. Mood goes through the roof, fuck like a beast, no cardio affects, sides are easily managed with AI's. The only downside to dbol is you can't take it every day forever. I fucking love dbol.

Hell yes! Amen !

Agree, love dbol when I'm bulking. Nothing will get you bigger quicker. Last winter I ran test up to a gram with a 5 week dbol kick. Put on around 25lbs in the first five weeks. A little bloat, but I don't care during the winter brother! Also, strength gains are excellent.

i always wonder if when people say it bloats the fuck out of them, if they're referring to water weight bloat across their entire body or just muscle bloat. Out of all the times i've ran dbol I've always maintained visible abs, decent definition, the bloat for me always seemed intra-muscular and personally, looking huge because of muscle bloat isn't a bad thing, don't really give a shit if the size sticks around because i enjoy it while it's there and when it's gone there's some nice solid muscle in some of its place.

Thanks for the replies guys, so I'll keep my ADEX the same and save Letro in case needed. Dbol sounds awesome from what you guys are saying. I can't wait to give it a go now

the bloat from dbol can be controlled very easily .. that if you even see any. some people don't.. but plan for the worse and expect the best and nothing can get in your way.

But I've always felt a sense of well being when I use dbol!! Very cool feeling..

IML Gear Cream!
i always wonder if when people say it bloats the fuck out of them, if they're referring to water weight bloat across their entire body or just muscle bloat. Out of all the times i've ran dbol I've always maintained visible abs, decent definition, the bloat for me always seemed intra-muscular and personally, looking huge because of muscle bloat isn't a bad thing, don't really give a shit if the size sticks around because i enjoy it while it's there and when it's gone there's some nice solid muscle in some of its place.

I feel exactly the same way. All my bloat is always in my muscles:) I absolutely love dbol. Hell I would adopt dbol if I could lol. I think it's the best steroid personally. Nothing else can do what dbol does in such a short time and low milligram. Maybe drol but I don't respond well to drol. My dream is to have a dbol that can be run like a real cycle-like 16 weeks. Ohhhh shit that'd be fun!

I love DBOL so much I am still taking it off cycle. lol. 5mg pre workout off cycle does wonders for anti-catabolism and strength + drive in the gym and overall state of mind specially when you are hitting the depressive 1-2month area after PCT. Dbol and tren are probably the best compounds ever in my book. . both do different things but they are both the best at what they do.

I love DBOL so much I am still taking it off cycle. lol. 5mg pre workout off cycle does wonders for anti-catabolism and strength + drive in the gym and overall state of mind specially when you are hitting the depressive 1-2month area after PCT. Dbol and tren are probably the best compounds ever in my book. . both do different things but they are both the best at what they do.
I just dropped my tren dose and added 40mg/day to 400/wk tren for the lat 5 weeks. I'm pretty excited about what this may look like in a few weeks.

I just dropped my tren dose and added 40mg/day to 400/wk tren for the lat 5 weeks. I'm pretty excited about what this may look like in a few weeks.

Your going to be putting ATLEAST a quarter on every single main lift every week if you wanted to lol. dbol + tren = scary strength gains

And how about how often to take Dbol?

I've read that one takes it every day,

but its like 7 days/w, even on non training days?

or only on training days? if you train 5-6 days/w, you take the Dbol 5-6/days/w

Also another question,
what doses have you had that have worked the best for you?
I've also read that they for from 25-100mg/d

Good dbol there's really no need to take more than 50 mg ED IMHO. Split at least twice a day. It can be taken as a preWO only, which is awesome, but that's not for gains. Most UGL dbol is dosed 25mg so you would take one in the morning and one preWO. When I'm running it on cycle I actually avoid it preWO on days I'm gonna squat, sldl, or deadlift - instead I would take it postworkout - the back pumps can be crippling. Currently I'm taking 40mg/ED and trying to take it 20/10/10, but that's hard to remember.

Good dbol there's really no need to take more than 50 mg ED IMHO. Split at least twice a day. It can be taken as a preWO only, which is awesome, but that's not for gains. Most UGL dbol is dosed 25mg so you would take one in the morning and one preWO. When I'm running it on cycle I actually avoid it preWO on days I'm gonna squat, sldl, or deadlift - instead I would take it postworkout - the back pumps can be crippling. Currently I'm taking 40mg/ED and trying to take it 20/10/10, but that's hard to remember.

The threat got my attention because I was actually thinking on taking Dbol on my next cycle, it would be the first time I'd try it, and I still had a couple of doubts.

I'm looking to bulk up,
so in that case it's recommended to take it postWO for that purpose?
I would use it as a kick start in a deca-test cycle.

The threat got my attention because I was actually thinking on taking Dbol on my next cycle, it would be the first time I'd try it, and I still had a couple of doubts.

I'm looking to bulk up,
so in that case it's recommended to take it postWO for that purpose?
I would use it as a kick start in a deca-test cycle.

Taking it pre-workout will give you insane pumps. He says he doesn't take it pre-workout on days with squats or deadlifts because you will get pumps in your lower back (from using that muscle during those lifts). It can be very painful and put a halt to your workout while you try and get it to go away. On those days just take it after the workout. I believe most people split it up throughout the day to keep blood levels constant, as the half-life is roughly 4-6 hours. So taking some throughout the day and making one of those doses pre-workout would give you the best of both worlds.

1 gram of test and 500mg of decca a week and you want to add dbol?? Why is that? Also, how many cycles have you done so far. Stats??

Height
Weight
Body Fat
PICS?
How many years lifting
Training program
Etc please

Taking it pre-workout will give you insane pumps. He says he doesn't take it pre-workout on days with squats or deadlifts because you will get pumps in your lower back (from using that muscle during those lifts). It can be very painful and put a halt to your workout while you try and get it to go away. On those days just take it after the workout. I believe most people split it up throughout the day to keep blood levels constant, as the half-life is roughly 4-6 hours. So taking some throughout the day and making one of those doses pre-workout would give you the best of both worlds.
Yes, all of this.

Get Shredded!
It can be taken as a preWO only, which is awesome, but that's not for gains.

i'll definitely disagree with this. This is the only way that i've taken dbol for a few years now and get awesome results every time i add it into my cycle. i would say that it's probably not the most optimal way to do it, but to say it's not for gains is bullshit, plain and simple. I will finally be splitting up doses for the first time starting within the next two weeks and it will be interesting to see the differences if there are any noticeable gain wise.

i'll definitely disagree with this. This is the only way that i've taken dbol for a few years now and get awesome results every time i add it into my cycle. i would say that it's probably not the most optimal way to do it, but to say it's not for gains is bullshit, plain and simple. I will finally be splitting up doses for the first time starting within the next two weeks and it will be interesting to see the differences if there are any noticeable gain wise.
I guess when I said that I was assuming taking it preWO like I do which is 10-25mg only on workout days which is generally only 3-4 days for me. Even then sure there will be added benefit, but it's not going to be the same as taking 50mg/ED. I've heard of plenty of people taking 50-75mg preWO as their daily dose, I can't even imagine doing that. I did it one time and the pumps were so intense so fast it made the whole workout miserable.

this^^^^ so if you show tremendous gains with split dose you should give damgar a big kiss,,,cuz i like spliting dose as well.....and noticed better results splitting then all at once....jmo

this^^^^ so if you show tremendous gains with split dose you should give damgar a big kiss,,,cuz i like spliting dose as well.....and noticed better results splitting then all at once....jmo

On my phone so I'm not quoting both of you, but with my splitting doses, I'm just going to be adding more in the morning, not actually splitting my 50mg preWO. I'm also going to be running smaller doses and running drol at the same time, so the gains increase won't necessarily be from the increased time on orals. That being said, you're right about the miserable painful workouts damgar, it's a pain that I've grown to love except in my shoulders because it's close to impossible to deload them it seems like :roflmao:

On my phone so I'm not quoting both of you, but with my splitting doses, I'm just going to be adding more in the morning, not actually splitting my 50mg preWO. I'm also going to be running smaller doses and running drol at the same time, so the gains increase won't necessarily be from the increased time on orals. That being said, you're right about the miserable painful workouts damgar, it's a pain that I've grown to love except in my shoulders because it's close to impossible to deload them it seems like :roflmao:
I've been trying to get some bicep work in after ever workout, but onst 20mg preWO dbol it's impossible for me to curl with even an ez curl after back or chest day because my delts pump so hard I literally can't rotate my shoulders to grip the thing. Dumbells it is! You're a fucking champ lol

im turning yellow just thinking of running both drol and dbol at once foz....and ive been avoiding lower back cuz of the pumps and never thought of taking my dose postworkout to avoid them....wtf!!!!nice damgar maybe i can get in a few deads and lower back routines before this run is over.....
i was in a golf tourny and had to withdraw after 9 holes...was walking and pumps started in my lower back so bad by nine i was laying in the fairway laying on my back trying to stretch them out but no luck....sucked....for me lower back pumps are my only bitch about dbol or any oral ive takin so far really.....

I just remembered the other thing dbol does... It makes me HUNGRY as levels fall. "You gonna eat that chair?"

How about taking the Dbol with an empty stomach?
I've been told that one shouldn't do that either, that one should take it with or after a meal

I just remembered the other thing dbol does... It makes me HUNGRY as levels fall. "You gonna eat that chair?"

:roflmao: same thing for me, one of the reasons i'm wanting to try running drol with it, see if it counteracts the appetite suppression.

:roflmao: same thing for me, one of the reasons i'm wanting to try running drol with it, see if it counteracts the appetite suppression.
Running dbol with tren to see if that "nutrient partitioning" really does all they say.

I love the fullness dbol gives me from day one though. I don't "bloat" with water, so much as my muscles get that full look. My gf took a picture of me in the pool yesterday I didn't know about and put it on Facebook, all of a sudden I see this post where she's like "Be jealous, hands off" and I was like "fuck, I NEVER look that big outside the gym" Did I mention I fucking love dbol?

Back