• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Read the rules

Jordanbeastram

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So What's some good legit sites for some gear I've only used one website trying to out branch in the United States I don't like ordering vials from over seas pills are fine let me know fit family trying to up my gains thank you everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize where should I post this in general discussion ?

I get all mine from GNC they have one in every town.. Just go in ask for it in pig latin and give the wink they will hook you up.

Alright smart ass's how do you figure out what's domestic or not since I'm new to this and in this industry I feel no question is a stupid one it's good to learn as much as you can so am I suppose to use smoke signals to figure out and that's funny what's GNC? Lmao

You won't get an answer on an open forum man. It's a grey area that we deal in and for safety of sources and us, details are not given in the open.

Back