• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Back acne

sdawg333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
uzupa3ej.jpg

hey guys. im on test prop and tren ace and my back is getting pretty nasty. I've got the benzoyl scrubs and shower twice a day to keep clean, and it will not go away. how do you get this shit to clear up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that might be it. probably a little high

one of the very first indicators for me that my estro levels are starting to get high is that i'll start getting little zits on my arms. usually just up my AI for the rest of the week and it all clears up. your acne looks a bit more serious than that, but it wouldn't hurt to get your blood levels checked or at least start upping your AI a bit. those sponges on sticks to scrub your back or have your woman do it for you can be a god send as well.

does anyone get a prescription from the dr? and just saying you have always had acne and need it cleared up

IMO from looking at your pic and what you state you are doing I personally would have used Test E or C by itself with twice a week injections. Unless that is a bad pic of you, you do not look as if you have lifted long. No offense meant. Main reason for acne is hormone levels going up and down all the time. Primarily your Test levels and less Estrogen levels. How long have you been lifting and what are your stats? IS this your first, second or third cycle? Not trying to be rude brother. But Test P and Tren A is not a light cycle since Tren alone is beast. You just do not look like you have lifted long.

5"9 180 second cycle. I get tren isn't for beggining cycles, but the acne is the problem

Yes they both are the problem. When are you pinning, how much and what times of day

prop at 125 EOD and the tren at 100 EOD. usually 2pm

IT is really not a tren A issue. The Test P is a 1 to 1 ratio which means it is just as high androgenic as it is anabolic. Tren Ace is highly anabolic and less androgenic. I would run the TEST P at 50mg daily and keep the tren a every other day. Just curious as to why your running Tren a being so new to lifting and juicing?

alright I'll start doing that. and that's just what I decided on I guess. and besides this it's worked out pretty good, but I will do ED on the test

OR if you can get Mast P that would help out also. THe blend/mix that comes with Tren A, Test P and Mast P is a good blend to use every day.But fluctuations of your hormone levels is what causes most acne on the back. Face acne is lack of pussy, but you do not have any so your good.

Also, being new always remember that you will always gain with less and gradually you will need more and more frequent as well. But your balls deep in it so keep on trucking. Keep your calories high and make sure you hit the gym harder then you have before. Not just muscle failure but into nerve failure also. And did I mention eat a lot??

alright thanks for the help bro. I'll finish this tren and then hold off for a while, test itself should get some good gains

I would run a longer ester by itself twice a week injects. You will definitely gain off of it. Stacking is good but remember as you start to stack, you use less of both. So if your running 500 mg a week on TEST E cycle only and jump to stacking with something like EQ, use half of what you did since your adding another compound. So 250 mg of TEST E and 200 mg of EQ a week. Split it into two doses a week still. Only add more when your not gaining steady. Less is always more in this game. And with Tren Ace watch your lipid panels. Can lower your HDL really bad and increase your LDL levels. A primary cause of artery blockage from the older school bodybuilders and heart attacks. So keep a good eye open. And did I mention eating??

liftings the fun part, eating not so much. but I try for 6 meals a day 5k cals

Good goal brother. Keep your proteins high, essential fats in check and carbs in the form of greens. Unless it is after you train so your body can spike your glucose levels and transport aminos to start the repair process.

Good goal brother. Keep your proteins high, essential fats in check and carbs in the form of greens. Unless it is after you train so your body can spike your glucose levels and transport aminos to start the repair process.

Dam bro you hooked that dude up w qlty info very informative! That's why I love these boards for bros like you willing to help out w/ out judging or talking shit! A lot if dudes talk shit instead of just helping out. Very nice bro. That's awesome. Good looking out!

Definitely grade A info here. Nothing to add as far as cycle advice. ARMYofONE got you covered.

As far as the acne goes-besides the estrogen which is number one issue to look at, you may consider something I use. It's called Bodybuilders bodywash. That stuff definitely helped me and is the only soap that will make me feel clean on cycle and cut the oil off. It's not a cure all but it's a good addition to keep you clear. I'm not affiliated with the guy, but it's a good product. A little pricey though. Check it out. Website is same as the name:)

Get Shredded!
I gotta check that wash out for sure! I really don't have that big of issue but never be too safe!! Good looking out. Thank you

No prob. I'm not gonna lie-it's expensive. 27 bucks for the extra strength. But it did last me 3 months. Only have to use a dime size drop, lather up(especially on trouble areas) let it sit on u for a few minutes, rinse it. Works good/prevents razor burn too.

As a newbie to this forum I literally sit and read every post from everyone and I am impressed by the support of all the members. Keep it rolling guys

IT is really not a tren A issue. The Test P is a 1 to 1 ratio which means it is just as high androgenic as it is anabolic. Tren Ace is highly anabolic and less androgenic. I would run the TEST P at 50mg daily and keep the tren a every other day. Just curious as to why your running Tren a being so new to lifting and juicing?

Tren has a ratio of 500/500. Highly androgenic.

In a general sense when using aas you can get androgenic or estrogenic related acne. Obviously the compounds you choose are important. But it is usually fluctuations in hormones that cause acne so that's why it is common at the start or end of a cycle. Most experienced guys I know who suffer from acne tend to get it when they come off (or their gear is fake).

I would try to control aromatization on cycle with an AI (not too high a dose of AI though). I would drink lots of water and eat a nutritious balanced diet full of vegetables, greens, good fats, vitamins and minerals. I would avoid high sugar and milk. Obviously wash morning and night and use scrubs when needed. Some light tanning would be good too.

Supplement wise you want a multi vitamin and a good fish oil. The best thing would be vitamin b5. If your acne is really bad I would use 5g vitb5 morning and night (10g total). Lower to 2.5g morning and night (5g total) and when it is cleared a maintenance dose of approx. 1-2g per day would be good.

For severe cases Accutane (isotretinoin) could be a life changer. This is very strong medication so research lots before trying it. Everyone responds differently to it. I would start at 20mg per day and stay there for a few months. If you need to up then do so but only to 40mg. Acne should worsen the first few weeks but eventually even the most severe cases should disappear if you run it for 6 months plus. Again research this before buying and use with caution. It will make your skin very sensitive to sunlight so winter months would be best. It should dry out lips and possibly eyes too. Everyone has a different response and some are bad whilst others feel fine and get amazing results. It is very toxic too so keep the dose low.

Oxy cleansing pads - I believe they make a soap scrub with the same stuff. Get some of that and and brush you can reach back there with. Try to stay clean. shower twice a a day and don't be a dirty bird wearing sweaty shirts and stuff.

Also drink a shit ton of water.

it's still pretty bad. it has definetly gotten better though. next cycle going with sustanon and npp, staying away from tren. it also got it my head quite a bit and of course the acne

seriously man that oxy cleansing stuff...I never had it like yours but when a zits pop up I put on that on twice and by the next day they are mostly gone.

Back