• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie and first cycle

Jayson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there brothers..a lil intro since I'm new to this forum and I seek to learn from you guys..I'm Jayson..22yo, 80kg 15% bodyfat been lifting for past 5 years..so here it is I'm about to start my first cycle by the end of July. My first cycle goes as follows:

Weeks 1-6, Dbol @20-30mg ED
Weeks 1-12, TestE @250-500mg EW
Weeks 13-15, nothing
Weeks 16-19 Nolva @40mg ED

I'm also considering Proviron all throughout the cycle from the very beginning at 25-50mg EOD
I'll like to have your opinion about this guy, any suggestion will be appreciated.
Peace out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How tall are you And 80KG is 176 correct? First cycle I would only do Test E for 8-12 weeks. Have you even reached your natural genetic gains and hit a plateau? Nolvadex is a SERM and does not really get rid of Estrogen. It binds to the receptors of your breast tissue to stop gynocomastia from forming. Less is more for a noob so stick with just once a week injection of 200-250mg of Test E, or same dose split in two to regulate and stabilize your hormones to help prevent acne. Personally if you did it the way you should as a first cycle as stated, you do not need Nolvadex. But I would suggest doing chlomid for two weeks just to make sure your luteinizing hormones LH are running optimal so your are producing your own testosterone again and not losing any gains. Remember, always make as much gains naturally as possible before starting to juice. Also, less is more and more is not always better. YOU will get the same gains with what you want to do versus what I think you have to do. Dbol will give you more bloat then anything else and is hard on the liver. And Nolva should be taken during cycle to prevent gyno and not after the cycle. Run it with the cycle and continue until the long ester or short ester half life has ran its course and switch to chlomid. Heavy cycles add HCG two time a week halfway through and all the way until your PCT ends. More compounds of steroids and duration will have a huge impact on PCT and what you need to be doing and how long to do it.

I'd do 10-12 weeks test e, 500mg per week split into two doses. Also a good idea to run both nolva and clomid together for pct. Also, your ending your cycle on week 12, but starting pct week 16??? 4 weeks is too long. Start pct week 14, two weeks after your last dose of test.

Your endocrine system is still developing and you stand a good chance of fucking up your natty test production for life.
wait till you're 25

It's hard not to do a cycle once you start thinking planning etc but 22 dude is pretty young no way are you at your limits being only 80 kg try to get to 200 lbs and see where you stand.

How tall are you And 80KG is 176 correct? First cycle I would only do Test E for 8-12 weeks. Have you even reached your natural genetic gains and hit a plateau? Nolvadex is a SERM and does not really get rid of Estrogen. It binds to the receptors of your breast tissue to stop gynocomastia from forming. Less is more for a noob so stick with just once a week injection of 200-250mg of Test E, or same dose split in two to regulate and stabilize your hormones to help prevent acne. Personally if you did it the way you should as a first cycle as stated, you do not need Nolvadex. But I would suggest doing chlomid for two weeks just to make sure your luteinizing hormones LH are running optimal so your are producing your own testosterone again and not losing any gains. Remember, always make as much gains naturally as possible before starting to juice. Also, less is more and more is not always better. YOU will get the same gains with what you want to do versus what I think you have to do. Dbol will give you more bloat then anything else and is hard on the liver. And Nolva should be taken during cycle to prevent gyno and not after the cycle. Run it with the cycle and continue until the long ester or short ester half life has ran its course and switch to chlomid. Heavy cycles add HCG two time a week halfway through and all the way until your PCT ends. More compounds of steroids and duration will have a huge impact on PCT and what you need to be doing and how long to do it.

At what dosage should nolva during cycle be run at and clomid during pct ?
Nolva during cycle ED..?
Appreciate the help, thanks

Back